• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Edward Kingmaker

1. Edward Kingmaker

Blacksmisths and high eras

I’ve swapped out all of my BS for Sleigh builders and Magnum Opus. Ok they’re slightly bigger, but at least they’re useful when there Is no event
  2. Edward Kingmaker

The best Age / Era to stay in ?

CE with 4 hover tanks. I'll be there forever
  3. Edward Kingmaker

Spending forge points on trades

Ok thanks, looks like it is a mobile only problem. Not a big one, just a minor annoyance.
  4. Edward Kingmaker

Spending forge points on trades

Hi, Small point, not sure if i am missing something. When spending an FP on a trade, if your bar is empty you get the option to buy a forge point but not to utilise FPs from your stock. Is there a reason to this or a work around (beyond leaving, opening the FP packs in inventory and then going...
  5. Edward Kingmaker

Wrong Era?

Also happened to some people in my guild. Hoodies from both above and below their era. Not sure if a bug or a change of algorithm. My hood is still all same era.