• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by EdTheGreat

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Sadly that did not happen, in fact it is quite Clear that Guild numbers are Not the main aspect when pairing, the 1st time we were 13 against a couple with 20ish and 30ish and one with 45, today we are 11 (yes we got two that left, ty GBG) against one at 80 (indeed, very fair here, 11 vs...
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Thank you Emberguard, somehow I missed that, I apologize and will wait for future calculations...
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Match by numbers, after divide into leagues according to past results... If you are referring to the 1st time pairing then I see your point, however I have not seen any dev nor I read anywhere that Guild size will be into the mix and IMHO it should be the very first indicator.
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

There is one system in place alreay that does a decent job, use GE system...
  5. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

A Fair Pairing system
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

You have missed the point, the examples you’ve posted shows equally paired Guilds, matters not if there’s one that really puts time into GE and all others care not for it, you see, the ones not competing do it by choice...Now in current GBG setup, a 20 member Guild cannot compete at all against...
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Either make changes to Attrition or use GE numbers to pair Guilds… As it stands now, a Guild with 80 paired against a Guild with 20 has a HUGE advantage, the 20 warriors will reach their attrition wall and on the other side there’s 4 times more doing the same using same Attrition values, no way...
  8. Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

From time to time every game company has this “Genius at Work” dev that comes up with some wild idea (God only knows where he/she/it got it from…) seems we got one on our hands here. So, let’s try and be fair with just the 4 hour change for now, at 1st glance what any long time GvG player will...
  9. New Content Great Building Contribution Window

If that is the case, why not pick one Server...? If what is needed is a higher sample, use one (or more, if need be) " Entire " Server, this way everyone is included...
  10. Update Update 1.97

The good: -Oceanic Battle Map is better, way easier with my eyes, still needs work but thank you for that. -Event History is loading faster, thank you for that. The Bad: - Oceanic Champ unchanged, badly needs to have stats revised… -Event History has unnecessary Profile and Tavern...
  11. New Content Oceanic Future - Part 1

As someone as pointed out the battle map is very confusing, clearly not made for someone that actually battles… Have not yet tested the new regular units but have tested the Oceanic Champ, so on that note: Not much difference from the Arctic Champ, you gave it a little boost on attack and...
  12. New Content Profile on Mobile and Achievements

I suppose everyone is replying to this in a very clear way, of the almost 200 or so people I visit every day " 5 " have these on... PS: Please do something really good and remove the useless "visit tavern" and "profile" notifications on the Event History window, now that would be a great help...
  13. New Content Guild Expeditions - 4th Difficulty

I'm suggesting that a medium to large Guild struggles already as it is to unlock 3rd level. 4th level will be even less players doing it, so having a few players doing it, say 4 players out of a 30 pool (thats my average number) or 10 out of 80, it is just way TOO expensive and does not make...
  14. New Content Guild Expeditions - 4th Difficulty

I don't understand your point, could you elaborate a bit...? 4th level in my book is a personal option and as such should be a personal expense...
  15. New Content Guild Expeditions - 4th Difficulty

I like this, however, this is not for everyone, only a few players will do this so PLEASE, don't make this a cost to the entire Guild, make it so that whoever wants to do 4th level that player pays for it, not the Guild...