• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Eden7c

1. here

here
  2. Historical Questline Genghis Khan

"...Epic fail, play now then zilch lol, ..." "...he's probably off fighting somewhere else for now..." Not in Avarhall for sure ;o)
  3. Not a Bug: Cannot contribute FP on some guild member GB

Ah ignore this sorry, player has disconnected his town hall...
  4. Not a Bug: Cannot contribute FP on some guild member GB

Browsing with Google for that bug I saw that it had show up in Beta ( I saw it reported in the Beta Forum not here) back in2014, 2016. For some reason when I try to add FP to one of my guildmate's great building the three Add buttons are greyed out ( Add one fp, add 10 fp, add 10 fp from bar)...
  5. Fixed: [38556] No pop-up for top contributions on a levelling GB

Sorry forgot the "Watch this thread" button in original post...
  6. Fixed: [38556] No pop-up for top contributions on a levelling GB

World: Arvahall Browser and Version: Chrome 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit) on Mac Os 10.12.2 Overview of the bug: This at least the second time in the last few weeks I noticed this: Being top contributor to one of my guild mates GB, when it levels up I do not get the pop-up showing the earnings I am...
  7. Forwarded: Military unit and battle issues with 1.86

I also cannot seem to heal a unit (Champion from Tomorrow) when I try (one bar only 4 diamonds needed) the game hangs after the diamond deduction. Work around is exit the browser, coming back your unit is still not healed but the diamonds are back.
  8. Fixed: Cannot see own answer in old guild message

That was fast! Thanks everything is back to normal.8-)
  9. Fixed: Cannot see own answer in old guild message

Update: Chrome now updated to Version 48.0.2564.82 (64-bit) Same issue
  10. Fixed: Cannot see own answer in old guild message

Version 1.68 Replying in a guild message (as a owner/creator of the message) - The time stamp displays in the thread but not the text. (See attached screen shot) I did: -Log-Off and back in - Exited the Chrome browser entirely OSX version (it is now refreshing to newer version) Version...
  11. Forum New Game Logo

Well I like it, a nice change but there are down sides that goes with that change: 1. The neighbour scrolling bug is back; 2. There is a also a new Gigantic pop-up window accompanying the daily quest (5, 15, 1 hour, 4 hours , 4 hours, 8 hours) I think that last one is overkill a bit.
  12. Guild invite

Looking for a friendly guild in Arvahall? Swords of Freedom is well established and have very helpful members. Eden7c
  13. Update Update 1.46

Same here, did not notice any slow down elsewhere but when I go to the GvG map it gets very laggy, hard to do anything, pop-ups over the territories remain visible for 10 15 sec. moving your cursor from one sector to the other is very hard and you have to be patient to access the contextual menu...
  14. Please Improve "Aid" Priorities

100% +1 ( I lost decorations that were of a sentimental value in the process, unique ones gained through events that I had to get rid of :( )
  15. Please Make It Impossible to "Aid" Towns with Nothing to Mo-Po!

I was wondering about that one, the actual solution makes no sense... +1