• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by ebes1

1. Closed January Sports Contest

Los Angeles dodgers baseball
  2. Closed November Kindness Contest

I am a therapist in Tallahassee, Florida. I provide free services in surrounding communities to the poor as a volunteer and as a part-time employee under a grant that offers the opportunity for me to go into a local county jail and counsel people who have substance use disorders and mental...
  3. Closed August Pirate Contest

One-eyed Cannon Shooter
  4. Closed July Wildlife Contest

I would love to go to The Grand Canyon. Just taking in the views for hours would be a relaxing and humbling experience. I have looked at pictures my whole life and always told myself I will go but stuff happens and excuses and procrastination take over. Hiking the rock face passes would be...
  5. How many Chocolate Coins?!