• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Dworkin

1. Update Update 1.242 Feedback

" In the Guild Expedition, the Flames for reaching more than 100% in the Championship did not appear. It will now burn like new!" how can I turn it off?
  2. Castle System - Feedback

now you're getting it, we're making progress, great! let's do it faster next time, please, ok?
  3. Castle System - Feedback

and if I don't nego, I don't get some of the available daily castle point: not satisfactory, not enjoyable and if I nego, I get the castle points but I have to do nego: not satisfactory, not enjoyable Hence I am forced into a non-satisfactory, non-enjoyable outcome either way... is it clearer...
  4. Castle System - Feedback

and you don't have to do daily challenge, you can skip events, GE is optional as is GBG and GvG... in fact one doesn't even have to play the game, I mean why build a city in the first place? nothing forces us to build anything beyond a hut, a hunter, a long house and some stuff providing...
  5. Castle System - Feedback

so it slows you down, learn about relativity
  6. Castle System - Feedback

Nice addition, doesn't break developed city yet gives a nice boost for new cities. However, there is one thing I really dislike and pushing me toward less activity: 15 battle and 15 nego/day... yikes! make it 30 battles or nego/day mixed up as the player wants/does. Forcing a certain way to play...