• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by DreadfulCadillac

1. DreadfulCadillac

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

this is stupid from a financial standpoint as well inno..now not only have you lost trust for FUTURE events, but you lost money in diamond sales you could have made in this event..if this is your way of fighting power creep, then fine, but don't offer it on beta first!
  2. DreadfulCadillac

If the answer is hey lets not plan, then yes its clear!
  3. DreadfulCadillac

Years of future event are ruined, will we ever be able to plan again? [REDACTED] You...

Years of future event are ruined, will we ever be able to plan again? [REDACTED] You inno..Honestly And yes i spent all of my scrolls before today because i dooubted it would come, but still!
  4. DreadfulCadillac

thxs(sarcastically) foe. Deciding that offering CMS in a "loot box" costing 400 diamonds to open x10 with a 10% chance is a OKAY SUBSTITUTE TO OFFERING IT AS A DAILY SPECIAL!
  5. DreadfulCadillac

Connected correctly or Not?

This is the classical garden setup in My city:
  6. DreadfulCadillac

i gave up on that and am going all in on the SOK!
  7. DreadfulCadillac

either checkmate or renovation tommorow, which one do you guys think?i HOPE for checkmate
  8. DreadfulCadillac

what about cs?still think they will have it
  9. DreadfulCadillac

I'm probably going to get some carousels, even though i feel like inno just put this so that we spend on carousels everything they have the CS like tomorrow..to make people buy more.
  10. DreadfulCadillac

i got one carousel, happy i did...If this doesnt come i will be so angry!
  11. DreadfulCadillac

Implemented: Wounded units

No, it isnt how it currently works.there is no button to "not show" hurt units
  12. DreadfulCadillac

Abandoned Asylum Upgrade Kits

It will probably apear later this year in the halloween event
  13. DreadfulCadillac

ohh uh ty!

ohh uh ty!