• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Draqone

1. Draqone

Closed August Pirate Contest

Two Toe d'Plank I'll be honest... toeing a plank is not exactly what I'd want to do as a pirate....
  2. Draqone

Forwarded: Standardise Offence/Defence Icons

WOAH! Great to see this has been implemented :)
  3. Draqone

Settlement faster progress way topic

In case anyone wants to see an example of an Egypt settlement: As you can see it's already in the intermediate stages. I have unlocked some expansions with wheat, clay and flowers. I got lucky and got 4x loot, so I am running 7goods buildings (4 flowers +3 clay) and 3 combat buildings (1...
  4. Draqone

GBG IS BROKEN

Are you suggesting an idea that Innogames implement a nerf of siege camps? :P
  5. Draqone

Ignore List

I am saying that adding someone who is on ignore gives an identical popup as adding anyone else.
  6. Draqone

Ignore List

Is there any way to access the ignore list? I use it to keep track of "friends" who snipe my GBs but it seems the game doesn't even warn me I am about to friend request someone I ignored.
  7. Draqone

Never enough Forge points...

You need a guild that builds SCs - this means you fight with little or no attrition, allowing you to do 500+ fights every day, instead of say 40 or 50. As said, I make about 1.5k a day. Last season I made 8.5k over the course of the season because despite the fact we had a cb set up, I was...
  8. Draqone

Never enough Forge points...

I started in around new year, so my city about 8 months old. Also in PE. My arc is 80, traz 50, all other GBs are lvl 10. I am slowly levelling my CDM and TOR. I am overall very happy with the city, but I am in an active GBG guild so during good seasons I can make upwards of 1500 FPs a day from...
  9. Draqone

Unformatted: GBG attrition

This would only make the strong guilds stronger and the weak guilds weaker which is not something GBG needs. I'd prefer something like "Guild HQ lower the chance of attrition in nearby sectors by 50%" so that tier 4 sectors see more action.
  10. Draqone

Settlement faster progress way topic

The egyptian settlement can be done in about 14 days, not 28 days. The trick is to run 5 to 7 goods buildings at a time and always fight manually to minimise losses. My current one looks like this on day 3:
  11. Draqone

Closed July Wildlife Contest

The national park I want to visit the most is the Eagle Mountain National Park in Korch. Seeing as I am in the Progressive Era, the best way to get to it would be to ride a Ford Model T. The lack of a tarmac road leading directly to the park might prove problematic but I do believe the Ford...
  12. Draqone

Player Draqone's Journal

I just passed 10 million points! I also advanced to the Progressive Era, it's looking good. PE is such a wonderful time, The World Wars and some OP artillery units going boom boom, putting people to sleep. I switched my army composition to 6x Rapid Fire Cannon and 2 rogues, works great.
  13. Draqone

One shot kill

Emphasis mine. To address your next point: In case you don't realise, these two do not cancel each other out unless the attackers base attack (after % increases) equals the defenders base defence (after % increases). The breakpoint to 1-hit KO is around 20 attack to 1 defence. If a unit has...
  14. Draqone

One shot kill

As explained above, bonus is counted but insubstantial. The bonuses are counted AFTER all the percentages. Assume the bonus is 3. To one hit a HMA heavy you need about 500 attack. The difference between 500 and 503 is the difference between 5500% bonus and a 5530% bonus.
  15. Draqone

One shot kill

Arti bonus vs heavy is counted but insubstantial. The bonuses are counted AFTER all the percentages. Assume the bonus is 3. To one hit a HMA heavy you need about 500 attack. The difference between 500 and 503 is the difference between 5500% bonus and a 5530% bonus. The way to check the math is...