• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Drama-Queen

1. Indicate if sector was negotiated or fought

If you wish to follow instructions on how to obtain higher level troops, starting from CA, there are provinces you are suppose to take either by fighting or negotiating.
  2. Indicate if sector was negotiated or fought

In some instances one is required to negotiate or to fight a sector to satisfy a quest;, if one is not finishing such province at once; one might not recall a week later which way such sector was taken. There are also quest requests to take a province either by negotiation or by fight; if...
  3. Soccer Contest

4. Update Update 1.57

Still not loading Well "A" got fixed, but "B,C,D,E" are still not loading for that security issue...
  5. Update Update 1.41

o.k. WHERE do I find how many units I currently have?? Killed all my Bronze & Iron unattached; lost 8 attached trying to get CE sector and still cannot replace CE troops I lost or collect from Alcatraz. In a desparation, loading EMA, HMA, LMA troops in and "visiting" my NH, but that's even...
  6. Update Update 1.41

o.k. WHERE do I find how many units I currently have?? Killed all my Bronze & Iron unattached; lost 8 attached trying to get CE sector and still cannot replace CE troops I lost or collect from Alcatraz. DQ
  7. Forwarded: Negative available population found

I still have a negative population
  8. Champion of Arvahall

IA, Drama-Queen, Forge of traders, 19543
  9. new army lay out

I just don't read it period.
  10. new army lay out

I find the new army management slow and hard on the eyes when you are sliding through 40+ units trying to pick those that are not attached. While you slide, you loose track of the last one you checked. it is nice that one can select the age, but I wish they visually mark all unattached units...
  11. Champion of Brisgard

Drama-Queen, IA, The Untouchables, 18,908
  12. Champion of Brisgard

Drama-Queen, Colonial, The Untouchables, 19,501
  13. Champion of Arvahall

Drama-Queen, Colonial, Forge of Traders, 14,785 Sorry, don't know how to do spoiler.. DQ
  14. Champion of Brisgard

Drama-Queen -- IA -- The Untouchables -- 18596 How do I delete the other picture?? How do I put it in a spoiler?? Tx now, now, now boys, give a lady chance.. at least for a week anyway
  15. Frontenac

When you have a Frontenac GB and complete a Quest does the reward already show the "increased" value or is it a base value and you should see a "second" donation based on the level of your GB? DQ