• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by RETIRED Dr. Horace

1. Unformatted: Guild profile on mobile

Not sure what you mean tbh... On mobile the profile screen shows the member list with a grey or black icon for each individual 'status' or 'power' a member holds, as well as the 'tag line' for that player under their name. If the only option you see is 'Leave Guild' that means you are tapping...
  2. New Market tab

Now, this I could sort of understand. At the same time, it would make it that much easier for the small proportion of people that are constantly spamming the market with highly unfair trades already... So, if we were to go down this route, I would hope it would be combined with a maximum number...
  3. New Market tab

I don't really see the merit of this. Trading should be based on 'have (in excess) and need' not on 'sales history'. If there is an amount of goods you have that you want to trade for an amount of goods you need, you post trades to trade your 'excess' for your 'need'. Whether those trades are...
  4. GE Upgrades

Any specific point you are referring to?
  5. GE Upgrades

I see the logic, but those may be slightly too many 'guaranteed' shards for a single GE (if there are other sources for fragments as well). And making them part of the 'chance reward' from gold reward boxes for 'grand challenges' isn't going to go down well as it would likely reduce the chance...
  6. GE Upgrades

I do feel like GE could do with a bit of a revamp to its prizes. Not more upgrades that still don't really make the existing buildings worthwhile though... Something new. Maybe like an event building, or like the GBG buildings; a building with multiple level upgrades for which 200 shards are...
  7. Unformatted: Goods building sizes, game imbalance.

The question is: What is better? Having Tar boosted, so that you can build 5 paper mills and 2 tar kilns to produce similar amounts of goods... or to have paper boosted so you can manufacture lots of paper on a relatively small amount of land and watch it sit pointlessly in your inventory...
  8. Already Suggested: GBG matching

As the first 3 replies have said... However, if you're really looking to get improvement in GBG fairness, other factors might have more of a chance. One could for example look at 'resource spending' as a factor in matching GBG leagues; guilds who spent tens of thousands of goods building SC in...
  9. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

The precise spot in the browser is convenient for the way input on a (non-touch screen) PC/Laptop works. In fact the placement of this button and the heal all feature was recently the subject of a pretty significant uproar in the feedback section (and the wider forum, Facebook, YouTube, and...
  10. Do Not Suggest: End game Starship mechanics

What you describe would require several 'unique' changes to conventional mechanics, specifically imposing restrictions that are not in place for any other age/era difference (GB that players can contribute to but cannot unlock until they reach a certain technological point for one, units that...
  11. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

You meanwhile are either a glutton for punishment stuck on wasting diamonds healing ordinary units, or you are trying to 'suggest' there is another sensible reason for wanting to diamond heal units after battle solely by pretending the stated reason isn't all there's to it... but then failing to...
  12. Forwarded: Hide Defending Army v3

Exactly. Hence my edit of initial post to offer a potential solution that works for all. Your opinion is noted but irrelevant. IF this suggestion gets forwarded, surely the developers will prefer a solution that works 'for all' and not 'makes it utterly impossible for mobile players while...
  13. Forwarded: Hide Defending Army v3

Not a bad idea as such, but consider: I have over 15,000 rogues. If I want to remove light units from my defending army after 2 hours of GBG, I have to scroll past all (or the maximum amount the game can load) of my wounded units to get to the far right of the bar, so this would potentially...
  14. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

Ok, back on topic then, reiterating the relevant point you elected to ignore. 'How much' or 'how frequently' this change slows people down or otherwise affects battle routine isn't really relevant in my opinion. Once is enough and 0.1 seconds is enough. The onus of safeguarding these...
  15. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

Correct. But as Farticus says, less likely on the browser because the 'mouse click' and 'keyboard entry' are better separated. Fair enough, but battle speed comes down to routine. Changing that routine has consequences, definitely short-term as people adapt, but most likely also long-term as...