• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by DpakoH

1. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

By all accounts, play Mughal, I don't care. My opinion stays the same - good main building, but not worth the pain.
  2. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

So maybe try it first before you comment?
  3. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

I can confidently say, unless INNO changes diplomacy requirements for unlocking buildings, there is 0% you'll finish this settlement on time. I have unlocked all but two buildings, have goods to unlock last two but there is absolutely no way of getting that ridiculous 1260 diplomacy. I need to...
  4. Unformatted: Achievements should be rewarded.

Thank you amigo. One more idea about "Lock and Load" achievement, which you get by building military buildings. Why not give player ability to unlock 5th slot in a military building which you usually unlock with diamonds upon reaching top tier? So if you build Archery range in IA over and over...
  5. Unformatted: Achievements should be rewarded.

Dear INNO programmers, managers and moderators. Can I suggest the idea of achievements being rewarded? Maybe this will motivate people to actually work towards unlocking certain achievements if they know they have a nice prize waiting for them at the end and also will keep some restless souls...