• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

DESYPETE's latest activity

• DESYPETE replied to the thread Suggestions for FoE.
    they make it so complicated to make a suggestion on this forum, they are better off posting there ideas on facebook page less hassle and...
  • DESYPETE replied to the thread GBG IS BROKEN.
    there are some big heads who play this game who once they reach a certain level they get a huge ego and feel far better than anyone else...
  • DESYPETE reacted to Cursedveggie's post in the thread General conversation with Like Like.
    I just had to post this. Some people need a good talking to (and a slap)
  • DESYPETE replied to the thread PVP Arena Returns Feedback.
    yipppeeeeeeee, we can see who spent the most diamonds or medals every monday
  • DESYPETE replied to the thread Unformatted: GbG adjustment.
    but would it matter ? even more so on a sunday ? or come to that would it matter if your was a left handed mouse user ?
    i totally agree with your nonsense
    tell me again why there is a guild leader board in gbg ? why do they have 1st place ? as 2 guilds can not win 1st place ? so i must be...
    those that play that way call that some kind of skill ??? i can hear them now saying how skillful that all is working with another guild ?
    i have been moaning my head off about getting rid of the camps for ages, but no one listens so its just put down as jet another moan or...
  • DESYPETE reacted to TheKingOfKool's post in the thread Unformatted: GbG adjustment with Like Like.
    At least, without the SC to hold goods costs down, they would deplete their inventories at an accelerated rate. I think all of us that...
    you must clearly be a gbg farmer sorry if my moaning makes you feel like a rubbish kind of player, if you need another guild to make you...
    that is the most sensible post i have ever read on here.
  • DESYPETE replied to the thread General conversation.
    well its mega busy on facebook, there is so much going on, people can argue there and enjoy a lot more freedom than the forum allows.
  • DESYPETE replied to the thread Great Buildings.
    the ark came first, then some bright spark did the maths and worked out players can rocket through levels using a 1.9 formula, something...
    sillly me thought the game was guild battling guild ? it should be called match up guilds v match up guilds as those who play the...