• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Deep the Fried Potato

1. Deep the Fried Potato

"Delete City" needs to happen faster

This... would be perfect. And it wouldn't bother anyone, neither Inno nor players.
  2. Deep the Fried Potato

Having an education in Graphic Design and some UX UI myself.. a lot of the times when users say "oh I must be clumsy, I have fat fingers.." is when it's actually a lot of the designers fault.. but they won't admit it at least not right away.
  3. Deep the Fried Potato

Yessssssss! This is a much more reasonable duration. Over and again is understandable but they didn't even do it once. Are they allowed to? Because it doesn't look like they have since 2016. Mistakes happen but any time I've complained about anything in this game recently it's always the same -...
  4. Deep the Fried Potato

Unfortunately this is so old (2016) and support has somehow gone further backwards as they don't remove the world for you even when you request it from them directly. For some reason you have to meditate on the mistakes you made in your life for 14 days per world you accidentally began. I waited...
  5. Deep the Fried Potato

Proposal: When you add a world by accident, getting to delete the city takes way too long. I want to propose figuring out removing unwanted world cities faster without having to play half the introduction up to selling the longhouse first. 14 days to remove a world is unnecessary when you're...
  6. Deep the Fried Potato

Closed Week #104 2019-04-29

High arc. Good snipes. Only use FP when needed otherwise prefer to use harvests instead. Time :p :) I'm thinking of slowing down now though. What will I do with 100k in the bank if I still dont know what I'll actually do with it lol What do you mean 6k less? CdM is not a good primary FP...
  7. Deep the Fried Potato

Ember!!! :D Gah good to see you. Wish I could be more regular here. Hope alls well :) Yeah maybe. Honestly I kept collecting *(keep) and dont really know what to do with it except it comes in handy for the guild 1.9 thread. I take every one I can without worries of running low and it helps...
  8. Deep the Fried Potato

Hah yeah maybe but I feel it's been better for me to be patient since thats how this game really works and be smart about investments. I wonder if you're also counting the sweet ranges of GB.. those go fast without too much of your own investment :)
  9. Deep the Fried Potato

I kind of fell into using them for events since I found the advantage of it one time. I was really close to having two event buildings instead of one so that last push helped. And now that I'm getting a steady enough flow from my side world cities where I always finish GE L4, I'm considering...
  10. Deep the Fried Potato

Personally I try to never use them in GE. I use medals for extra attempts after allowing myself to lose a neg if I have to. That of course if I cant simply fight through in the first place. Nah.. I use diamonds for expansions yeah..but also for getting event specials which give a stronger and...
  11. Deep the Fried Potato

Really? Get sniping! Lots of FP to be had there.. I've accumulated almost 60,000 now if you count what's held up in a few investments too. I prefer diamonds.. way more valuable I think and FoE knows it
  12. Deep the Fried Potato

@Ati I've got a question if you dont mind.. how much time do you spend doing recurrings per session and how many FP do you target to collect each time?
  13. Deep the Fried Potato

Ìt might be idgafos
  14. Deep the Fried Potato

I'll have to laugh at them and then get new friends soon after lol