• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by DeeJayh

1. St. Patrick's Event Feedback

That's fine if it's your first year of playing but I don't remember how many towns I completed in previous years.
  2. St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Playing in 5 cities can get a little confusing with this event. I thought I was still waiting to go to next level with one city and was missing gold, it turned out I had levelled up already. It would be really useful if there was an indicator on the screen indicating which town was current; 1. 2...
  3. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

2 4 7 11
  4. Closed Food Of Earth

Germany - Sauerkraut France - Cassoulet Belguim - Moules-frites UK - Chicken Tikka Marsala Austria - Wiener Schnitzel Canada - Butter Tarts Australia - Egg and Bacon pie USA - Brownies China = Peking Duck inland - Sauteed Reindeer Switzerland - Cervelat Italy - Pizza New Zealand - Roast Lamb...
  5. New Content Reconstruction Mode

I can't see the crane icon in either of my works, Jaimes and (can't recall name other). I play on a laptop. I checked and I have researched mathematics in Iron Age. Update. I have found it - it is with the centre top icons for moving & selling.
  6. Historical Questline Historical Questline - Cleopatra

I finished the quest before the deadline but so far I haven't seen Cleopatra being carried around my streets. Napolean is still riding around and I hope the one doesn't replace the other.
  7. Historical Questline Historical Questline - Cleopatra

Despite being Queen of Egypt, she was actually Greek, they tried to keep the Royal line pure by intermarrying and she was married to her brother at one stage. She was supposed to be very intelligent as well as beautiful.
  8. Historical Questline Historical Questline - Cleopatra

Didn't watch all Cleopatra video - voices too irritating and tone condescending.
  9. Closed Pre-Winter Contest

Because you asked for a song which made me feel wintery not christmasy.
  10. Active Vs Inactive...Who Knew?

It's frustrating to have inactive friends, especially when you're at friend limit. It would be good if their avaitor faded, or turned grey, if they hadn't played for say 3 months. At least then you'd be aware. If they return to play their avaitor returns to full-colour.
  11. Being moved into a new neighborhood(not shuffles, individual)

I have similar problem. The attacker has an army mainly consisting of rogues. Annoying though they are they can only plunder one target a day though. Your choice is either to attack them or ignore them, it's not getting too stressed by them.