• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Decoder

1. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

I know. Just looking at it now with a few things left coming I have the following and their leftovers, selection kits and upgrades I can't use. (animal crossing as I didn't make it to lvl 10 ) Sacred archdruid (don't know how but this was already sacred right at the start of the event) + 11...
  2. FoE Discord server

Attract gamers I get but doesn't Inno makes a sheet load of money already ?!
  3. FoE Discord server

From Forum to Discord is like going from Windows 10 to DOS. Or Linux more likely. We are devolving. But others too and I would love to know why.
  4. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

This has not been a good event for me. I am on town 13 but only have 5 Tavern upgrades. plus 3 lvl 1 !!!! Sure I will get to level it but even if I could have more, where would I put it ?! I hate deleting buildings that I worked for a year or two ago. I rather have silver , gold diamond ...
  5. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Which is 1 am now in BC as we changed clock too, why am I on the English server ?! :)
  6. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

I this a mistake ?! I just noticed that after the first 100 tasks I received a 2nd lvl 1 building. What sense is in this ?!
  7. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Level 5 ? I never been higher than lvl2 . would not have thought it's different. thanks
  8. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Raccoon Hideout Daily special now. My question is that one of the bonuses show the little GE sign. and it says " Attack for Defending army". As in GE we only attack and have no defending army ..... how does this makes sense ?
  9. Delete all cookies or else !

One would hope that a multi million dollar business could have actual tech support and not just players helping players.
  10. Delete all cookies or else !

It seems the last graphics update was in october , I think the problem only showed up a few weeks ago, how ever, there is a new update so I will do that now. Edit: The update did not help. PS: As the game loads in and shows the % of loading. Even see the problem on those numbers.
  11. Delete all cookies or else !

Yes, the issue can also be seen on that cap about the cookies cleaning. Basically it's everywhere on the site. or inside the game. Nowhere else. What ever is running (Java?) it probably has to do with that. That's why I asked support. They would understand what got updated or something in the...
  12. Delete all cookies or else !

So my posting was moved. Weather there are questions in there about cookies deleting or not, I was trying to start a discussion on the "delete all cookies" procedure. It's probably more hidden where it is so may not be much of the discussion and while I appreciate the answers regarding the...
  13. Delete all cookies or else !

Maybe others here know computers better but I refuse to delete all my cookies when there is a problem. According to support, if you don't too bad we can't help you. I use Brave but I think other Chrome based browsers are the same and there are way to delete FoE cookies without deleting all the...
  14. Feedback about the injured troop layout

I don't know where my answer went. So basically I said that if you look at the picture, you can see that even one type of troops (light Venus) of one age can fill the screen. I also do use at least 3 different age troops.
  15. Feedback about the injured troop layout

I can see something about the hiding the defending troop Feb 2022 so the idea is given up on? But the list of injured is a recent change and I don't see anything on that. It is true that I have not been active on the forum (reading or writing) but I am trying to improve game play so if there...