• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by DavidusRexus

1. Guild leadership

Has anyone else tried to gain advancement to level 2 of GE and had requests for help from 'leadership' totally ignored? I have suffered the same treatment at the hands of 9 different guilds. Repeated messages have all been ignored. Complaints to support have been absolutely unhelpful quoting b/s...
  2. Backed into a corner??

Sarcasm is a form of passive abuse: combined with a lack of communication skills, latent aggression and other pointers are indicative of a chronic lack of self-esteem. Quite likely, but not necessarily, a result of childhood abuse in one form or another. Victims tend to be loners but...
  3. Backed into a corner??

Currently at the boundary of what appears to be the last available province ( far N/E corner). Abandoned militarism in favour of negotiation way back and hitherto the policy has served me well. However- it seems that Big Bro or whatever the powers that be have decided to call me to account-...
  4. Recruiting some chill people :P

Hi Emm (hope my abbreviated version is acceptable) I am in the process of looking to join a new guild as the one of which I am presently a member is somewhat 'lacklustre'. I am looking to find a guild that can guide me through the process of participating in the guild battleground tournaments as...
  5. How to get kicked from a guild for beginners

Some of you people are pathetic! GOOD for you Emma
  6. Great Buildings

OK. Update:- I have managed to figure out some of the issues I have recently discussed here - Talk about learning curves! I love 'em!!- I have established a GB site on one of my worlds and transferred a 'down payment', I discover that the cost of my next 'purchased FP' is only 3450 coins and my...
  7. Great Buildings

The only reason that you can't is if you don't have enough coins or diamonds Nope- doesn't seem to be the case! I am playing several worlds and all have an accumulation of 10 or more FP's ; I have up to 600K coins and nearly 300 diamonds. Surely they are not that expensive!
  8. Great Buildings

OK! got info from Wiki (this time). 8-) But here is another one! I have 18 FP,s and intend to make 20 FP contribution to a GB. I was willing to purchase the 2 needed but find that the option to do so, as in the case of a goods exchange, is not available. So is there a blanket ban on buying FP,s...
  9. Great Buildings

Thanks for prompt reply. Do I have to wait to accumulate all the required goods for a GB before I start to transfer FP's. In either case how is the transfer made or is that information provided once goods have been accumulated and 'construct' option taken up? Antiques Dealer: Can I only offer...
  10. Great Buildings

Q1) Story Quest requires contribution of 20 FP's Does this have to be made to the GB in the title of the quest? If one does not possess the building in question (or any others) then there is no prospect of them being able to make the contribution. Alternatively can one contribute to any GB, say...