• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by DAVEYBOI

1. DAVEYBOI

[GAME] Three Words Story

then donated them
  2. DAVEYBOI

Enable guild officers to block members from guild threads

I’m a founder, I do kind of understand what your saying! But I’m all about education rather than booting/blocking. I also think that consideration has to be taken into account the measure of the mistake, big decisions like blocking or booting can equally have a detrimental effect on that person...
  3. DAVEYBOI

Attack and defence when Attacking

Thank you, I am the guild leader, this is a member of mine lol i do appreciate all your comment thank you
  4. DAVEYBOI

Just to confirm everyone and I appreciate all your answers, of which I will educate my guild members, I am aware that the defence when defending is a waste and do not encourage this! I encourage collecting on time, that’s it. ;p
  5. DAVEYBOI

Obviously I understand the space issue on Victory of towers, but if you have the space and nothing to fill it with worthwhile they have a use for some of the game right!
  6. DAVEYBOI

This is what he told me with the names deleted! I can confirm I was encouraging Sentinel Towers as a good building! That’s why I received this! Sentinel Tower are defence of the attacking army! (The person) Whats going on Dave, with the greatest respect, is that you and (someone) are putting...
  7. DAVEYBOI

Hi everyone, can anyone give me an idea about what we think attack and defence of attacking army should have, I, in the late Middle Ages and currently are progressing quite well, I’m being told that I should only focus on attack and not defence of attacking army as it’s useless, I can’t get...