• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Dastar

1. Event Fall Event Feedback Thread

Are they paying people to play these events now? Its impossible to get to top 5% of the league without having to pay I would imagine upwards or over 500 to 600 dollars. I used to pay a little and that would allow you to stay near the top but now its impossible to get anywhere close. Also in...
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

new system is crap- resource cost for buildings is outrageous to start off - starting province resource costs are ridiculous - we tried to venture out past our start province and got pushed back just as fast. Bigger guilds still rule but even more so now as they have province buildings that cost...
  3. Closed January Sports Contest

Toronto Blue Jays - baseball team - Canada's Team !!
  4. Castle System - Feedback

I also am not getting any castle points for the first 15 battles of the day just negotations
  5. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

There are 4 acheivements - how do you come by gaining them? - there are no explanations
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

thank you
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I read thru about 14 pages and couldn't find this question being asked so : Is attrition level individual or does my attrition I gain hinder my lower age guildmates ? ie I take my attrition level to 20 and a lower age guildmate wants to participate later in the same 24 hr period, but are they...
  8. Event Summer Event 2020

palm trees... really ?!?
  9. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  10. Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

I also am having these same issues - just went on and disabled hardware acceleration and still the same issue. It delays so bad i thought someone elese was controlling my mouse lol