• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by DaFunkyMonkey

1. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

I would like to talk about why Space Age Titan is so bad? Do you got any answers for that?
  2. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I'm in a guild with mostly newbies. We're not very competitive. When we're in platnum league, everybody gets lots of fights and we all have fun. Once we're promoted to diamond league, we're pinned into our base. The game really does need a better match making system
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I have always wondered why they don't do the matchmaking like they do in GE with guilds of the same size matched up against each across all worlds.
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I really dislike this new GbG format. I want to ask so many "Why" questions but it's pointless. You wont answer them. I really think you should have SHORTENED the time a sector is locked after taking and added more slots instead of subtracting them. The real problem with GbG has always been...