• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Recent content by Cuthwolf

1. Cuthwolf

GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

My guild gets the most amount of fights and rewards where there is a level of cooperation - a tidal flow out and back not a 159/160 standoff checkerboard. Mutual benefit not charity.
  2. Cuthwolf

It's very rare to see traps where I play (Diamond league in Mount Killmore). Most sessions there is an agreement between all guilds for - 1) no deleting siege camps 2) no defensive buildings 3) no taking a 'front lawn' (some guilds don't like this one) Perhaps seeking a cooperative approach...
  3. Cuthwolf

Players in my guild, like most others, spend lots of diamonds on finishing siege camps early. What is Inno's motivation to change the system?
  4. Cuthwolf

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Thanks r21r; I asked Support how many Diamond Leagues and guilds there are in Mount Killmore but got the reply - Unforuntialy, we are unable to share that information with players.
  5. Cuthwolf

how do I find that out?
  6. Cuthwolf

At the end of a GBG round: how many guilds are relegated from the Diamond to the Platinum League?
  7. Cuthwolf

In-game achievements

Premature there Starload - post when you reach 100M. 'Almost' doesn't cut it on this thread.
  8. Cuthwolf

In the last GBG round A2SI had 3 building slots; this round it has 1. Do they get shuffled or is this a nerfing?
  9. Cuthwolf

new world

As you have been told, and I have lamented on other threads, it's not you power, skills or commitment that will take you to the top of a new world but the depth of your wallet once the first event comes.
  10. Cuthwolf

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

FOElite on YouTube says that tickets from incidents have stopped. I just got one -
  11. Cuthwolf

Should I build any of these GB's?

CoA - don't believe the "fighter or farmer" theory: this is a fighting game. CF - one of the best. Others may have early game benefits but are all meh long term.
  12. Cuthwolf

Spin the wheel is my least favourite event. Going for a good prize - spin, spin, spin .... nearly there ...... some muppet in the 'hood refreshes. Grrrrr.
  13. Cuthwolf

That's ludicrous - how are the developers and other Inno staff going to get paid? The game you enjoy (I hope) is funded by those who purchase diamonds.
  14. Cuthwolf

Thinking ahead 4 or 5 moves and visualising how the board looks takes skill imho. Yesterday I switched the daily special and got Sentinel Outposts, today SO upgrades (great rewards) with the great Eagle Mountains to come. I agree that it takes lots of time but I am prepared to put that in...
  15. Cuthwolf

Best event ever, rewards skill and has great prizes