Recent content by Cursedveggie

1. Cursedveggie

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Doesn't that just give you a 6/4 or 5/5 building? So still 2 upgrades short? Or am I missing something? it is very early in the morning and I'm missing loads of sleep
  2. Cursedveggie

This is the first time in over 4 years I've had to resort to diamonds for a fully upgraded building, like you I would have finished with one end at level 5
  3. Cursedveggie

Daily quests getting longer?

Level 19 GBs should be enough for auto on GE 4 if you're in Iron age, maybe ema. Anything higher and that's not nearly enough In my cities I have: Iron - Zeus 35, CoA 12, CdM 12 (auto GE3) EMA - Zeus 39, CdM 40, CoA 13, TA 9 (overkill for auto GE4) SAAB - Zeus 79, TA 49, CoA 75, CdM 77...
  4. Cursedveggie

Daily quests getting longer?

How long have you been playing? What era are you? What GBs (and levels) do you have? GE 3 and 4 are fairly easy to fight if you are set up right
  5. Cursedveggie

Help with armies

Are you using the right units to the enemy army? Each unit type has additional strengths and weaknesses against other types of unit
  6. Cursedveggie

I've done that! 24/7 365

I've done that! 24/7 365
  7. Cursedveggie

when is the next event going to held?

Yeah I'm hoping it's delayed, this one has only just finished don't need another one in a week or so
  8. Cursedveggie

when is the next event going to held?

Summer, usually at the beginning of August
  9. Cursedveggie

Mounted archers mobile

I've found a use!! I can autobattle all of ge1 with them with only a few losses to keep the numbers down :)
  10. Cursedveggie

Soccer (actually football) Tornament Reward

As soon as the event finished
  11. Cursedveggie

Farms cities in CA

@FLKMAMS I'm glad I'm not the only one to build attack gbs and traz in my diamond farm :lol:
  12. Cursedveggie

Forwarded: Airship going under other buildings

SAAB is space age Asteroid belt When you age up you lose access to the SAM ore sites and mars colony so have to research and build synthesisers for mars ore and goods
  13. Cursedveggie

General conversation

Poor things will be ready for the the knackers yard by the time they reach the end! Cruel to make them run so far
  14. Cursedveggie

They were free diamonds, and I still have 26k left :)
  15. Cursedveggie

New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

Only time will tell as it's not happened yet :)