• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Curley Jue

1. guide for fighting Guild Expedition needed

build TA or AO after CoA, CD; and Zeus are on 10? I guess Traz will be build as well on 12 ?
  2. guide for fighting Guild Expedition needed

is there a good guide around how to fight the expedition? e.g. build 3 fighters 2 10, use artillery only for last platform in GeX4, build traz to 5, get rogue hideout via castle (goods are provided by guild) ? i searched the forum using but failed...thank you so much
  3. Avoiding getting baberians

Thanks for the quick reply. So they will meet Odin in next GbG round 1.
  4. Avoiding getting baberians

Oh in EMA. level 12 traz. level 1 bathhouse. max villa of gov. I need every single rogue. Is there a way to avoid getting the Baberian slingers instead of rogues? I do not yet want to go HMA...thanks...
  5. getting armies of higher ages via map of continents

o thanks!!! i scouted Ravens Creek but did not touch it. do you think quest will still be triggered when i do what you wrote?
  6. getting armies of higher ages via map of continents

...and the story quest will be triggered by negotiating or fighting grand gap when I am in LMA, correct?
  7. getting armies of higher ages via map of continents

before going to industrial age i want to go to LMA for 2 months and want to use CA troops. do you know any key words to find the step by step you tube guide?
  8. getting armies of higher ages via map of continents

i read the guide again. I am pretty sure that I understood the concept. I tried to Google a second source and failed. hence i am not sure if the trigger is “Grand Gap” will get the following plan work ? 1. Camp in EMA 2. negotiate the map without bonus fields until IA to get expansions 3. get...
  9. getting armies of higher ages via map of continents

thanks a lot -i read the linked excellent guide. I am in EMA, my map is in LMA/Four Gallows, 4th province. bonus sector Grand Gap is not yet touched. Can i negotiate the map up to IA to get expansions when i do not touch Grand Gap? my understanding is that I can trigger a quest to get CA units...
  10. getting armies of higher ages via map of continents

What do I need to do to get units of higher ages via negotiating The map of continents? I am in FMA, map is end of LMA. I want to go to FE on the map but stay in FMA until 2021
  11. expansions via campaign map

thanks ! did you get military units of higher ages?
  12. Number of goods for negotiation

Is there a statistic around that tells how many goods are necessary on average In a negotiation when You have to choose out of five goods And you have to pay only one good per offer. It would be marvelous if this statistic would exclude coins and tools as we have a lot of them. Assumption you...
  13. expansions via campaign map

Is there a source by coincident available That lists the total cost for negotiating a certain age on the continent map?
  14. exchange rate antiques trader coins to FP

Apologies for being so confusing. I guess we would benefit to know the payback time of the temple. If you do not quantify the relicts, It’s hard To decide if you invest in the temple or the e.g. the castle. while prices in auctions fluctuate, Especially for the cheap buildings -like the dark...
  15. expansions via campaign map

fantastic. Thanks. Finally I know how to find space for the cool farm that is coming!