• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Crimin4L

1. Soccer Contest

2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

The rewards are definitely not worth the amount of troops, diamonds and goods you need to spend to go through it’s a bit unbalanced and it seems a feature more for higher players with higher Alcatraz and cities considering how fast the attrition increases. i like the idea behind but it needs a...
  3. Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Hey there Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4 Thanks guys it was an awesome event, really enjoyed it Regards
  4. Closed Halloween Contest Part 3

Hi there 1. Haunted House 2. Notre Dame 3. Dark Doorway 4. Cathedral of Aachen 5. Mad Scientist’s Lab 6. Black Tower 7. Abandoned Asylum 8. Scarecrow 9. Château Frontenac 10. Haunted Tower 11. Jack O’ Lantern Chapel 12. Necropolis Regards
  5. Closed Halloween Contest Part 2

I would choose Jack O’ Lantern Might even come handy if it gets dark out there hihi... Regards
  6. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

Hi there ☺️ Based on the light they have I would say: 1 6 8 12 Regards