• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
  • Jupiter Moon Era now taking passengers!

Our latest era, Jupiter Moon is soon to be ready to explore! Read all about it here!
  • Archaeology Event 2022

Explorers, it's time to dig your way into the Archaeology event! Read all about it here!

Recent content by Crazy Biker

1. Crazy Biker

Guild Expedtions - Attempts/Paying to Negotiate

If you do not have enough goods for the negotiation it will ask for diamonds
  2. Crazy Biker

Update to 1.221 Feedback

Myself plus many others in my guild have not been able to logon using the browser version since this update
  3. Crazy Biker

gvg sector clicking

I get this too, double click or try clicking elsewhere in the sector or both fixes it for me.
  4. Crazy Biker

Wishing Wells as a Daily Special got fully removed ?

ww are rubbish for getting diamonds. The best way is to do all 4 levels of GE, easily done in IA
  5. Crazy Biker

Daily free gift

I have the same update but don't have the freebe
  6. Crazy Biker

Update 1.214 Feedback

i don’t have it on browser or app version but there are people in my guild that do have it.
  7. Crazy Biker

Closed September Fall Contest

6 chocolate 14 cinnamon 19 apples 9 caramel 17 pumpkins
  8. Crazy Biker

Contribution Rewards

You get the rewards when the arc you contributed to levels
  9. Crazy Biker

Update Update to 1.212 Feedback

no fix yet for scrolling up in messages on app?
  10. Crazy Biker

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

currently I have to scroll up to find the first new message. Sometimes when I'm scrolling up on ipad the messages start scrolling very fast automatically and I have to close the message thread
  11. Crazy Biker

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

Would be nice if when you open a message thread you automatically go to the first new message.
  12. Crazy Biker

New Bug: Shows "Tavern full" when it's not.

When I collect from the tavern the counter is not being reset. When I go back to my city it is still saying people are sitting in my tavern. I have to reload to reset the counter. I'm playing on chrome.
  13. Crazy Biker

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

it accepted a quest in the cultural settlement :)