• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Crazy Biker

1. Crazy Biker

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

I’m gobsmacked. Can’t believe inno are getting rid of the only great part of the game. The strategy, split second timing and major team work that goes into GVG makes the game worth playing. without it there will not be any point playing. The rest of the game is boring.
  2. Crazy Biker

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

The recurring quest story line is in code.
  3. Crazy Biker

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

I think the premium expansion plots are way too expensive :mad:
  4. Crazy Biker

How to mine Mars Ore after moving to next era

Just put down the mars ore synthesiser building
  5. Crazy Biker

Update Update to 1.257 Feedback

My game just updated to 1.257 in browser version. I didn't get a fragments tab but I did get the idle building icon when I don't have any idle buildings
  6. Crazy Biker

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

New feature is great but not sure why you removed the feature where when you hover over a unit with the mouse it told you how many of that unit you have. This total included injured units and the units in selection window, where as the new feature doesn't.
  7. Crazy Biker

Update Update to 1.256 Feedback Thread

You seem to have created a new bug with this release. In GE I can only purchase 2 attempts. If I try and purchase three the game crashes. I'm using win 10, google chrome
  8. Crazy Biker

Update Update to 1.255 Feedback

That sucks, I have to store something to make room for it
  9. Crazy Biker

Update Update to 1.255 Feedback

as soon as the game loaded after the update, one of my abortable quests changed to a story quest, 'finish a 5 minute production in a hunters cabin'. I'm in SAJM using google chrome on laptop. Reloading makes no difference.
  10. Crazy Biker

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I’m not impressed with what they have done to the chest rewards. Only ones with diamonds are 3 chests in level 4 with a 30% chance of getting 90 diamonds. I didn’t get any. Used to get at least 200 per week. Only did ge for the diamonds ☹️. All you get now is fragments for rubbish buildings...
  11. Crazy Biker

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

you get the fragments from level 9 of the new druid building
  12. Crazy Biker

Update Update to 1.244 feedback

The way the changelog was written gave me a chuckle :D
  13. Crazy Biker

Deleting a GB?

you start from scratch
  14. Crazy Biker

Fixed: GVG Map Freeze

thanks for the fix, so much better now