• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by coolguy25

1. In-game achievements

just believe me
  2. In-game achievements

I got 12 winner plaza with 4k energy drinks, got 4 in a row
  3. Do Not Suggest: [Idea] Seeds

Pretty good idea, but how big would it be?
  4. [GAME] Three Words Story

in the face
  5. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Athelon Abbey is no use for most players though I think it might be good for PVP arena. Maybe that's it's purpose, to help in PVP Arena
  6. Event Hub Feedback

That's good at least
  7. Event Hub Feedback

So for most people the boost ain't helpful
  8. roads

Just press on the construction menu and press on roads and place wherever you want.
  9. Event Hub Feedback

Wow, I'm impressed, instead of having a milestone bonus, we get a 150% supply boost, yay.(I don't even have supply buildings)
  10. New Bug: Reconstruction Mode Broken

I reported the same bug a few weeks ago and I still can't save my city
  11. Do Not Suggest: New building for PvP arena

Yeah, this is a great idea! You don't really gain much currently in PVP Arena, all you do is lose troops so I think that a small prize like in Settlements would be good
  12. Unformatted: Battle Point Bonuses

But most players autobattle so it will discourage some players. And it doesn't matter to big players 5% or something like that, they get like millions of points anyways
  13. New Bug: Can't access PVP

Can you show a screenchot
  14. [GAME] Three Words Story

so good that
  15. Really upset a my neighbour!

He probably got many from sniping