• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by COOFORG211

1. Player The journal of a confused citizen in a city in Korch

I have heard that my ancestors many moons ago ranted about the splendid but strange city we once were... The name of the city as it was known then is lost in time, stamped out by a maniac ruler. It is said after the ruler read a splendid book about political intrigue, music, and a big inn named...
  2. Player The journal of a confused citizen in a city in Korch

Today, another hard day at work. There was a lot of construction happening with a new stone query and some military buildings. The city recently has become a wonderful place to just stroll around with parks and all. Today, I really enjoy a quiet walk with the wife after a hard day of work...