• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Clydesdale34

1. What happened to my gifts after the winter event have finished?

Is there anyone else who thinks they should either give us the rewards from Santa's sleigh, without cost, at the end of the game OR just totally scrap those kinds of things because they are a total waste of time and the majority of players do not have 2995 diamonds to spend in the first place...
  2. New Content Daily Challenges

You people just do not get it. Instead of making smart remarks to my comments about the game, just try to address the issues so this game is far less discouraging to most of the players. You are totally misunderstanding my complaint about having to acquire sectors. This game SHOULD NOT REQUIRE...
  3. New Content Daily Challenges

How about a third option for the daily challenge - that being forge points, and only forge points, as rewards
  4. New Content Daily Challenges

Why is it necessary to require players to acquire sectors in order to complete the daily challenge. For a long time, you required taking 2-3 sectors a week, usually by fighting. Now the average required is 8-12 sectors a week and at least half mandate fighting. Personally, I cannot take a sector...
  5. Event Fall Event 2019!

Why was it necessary to require acquiring sectors in order to get event ingredients from the daily challenge. With all the ones presented, it would have required taking a minimum of one province - ridiculous. Also why was it necessary to beat a very large army to get more ingredients. Most of...
  6. Contest day 7

Knocking off an advanced greedy player on level 65 of Terracotta Army where I had slowly put in 777 forge points over a period of about 5 days which included all my stored event winnings and a 100 fp daily win and this guy put in about 1800 fp's instead of the 50% (about 2450 fp's) he had...
  7. Contest day 3

Wicked Witch
  8. Contest day 1

3 changes
  9. Adding multiple forge points ar same time

I have observed several players being able to add many forge points to a Great Building at one time, in one case hundreds. How is this done?
  10. Military Units

How does one in Colonial Age acquire soldiers from Industrial Age?