• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Clearpockets

1. Clearpockets

Community vote

I believe that a "Lineage" of special buildings would be very helpful, for example - Sunhaven Palace - I have no idea as to it's roots, where it came from, how to work towards another or even which event spawned it. This is just one of many, so it would be helpful if extra information could be...
  2. Clearpockets

Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

I cannot believe that after doing a number of tasks in the banquet event, all I will get is a avatar. It's an absolute insult to intelligent people and how you expect players to continue in this game when the rewards aren't actually rewards at all. Even fragments, which are also a load of...
  3. Clearpockets

more snow

Quite frankly I hate the snow and turn it off, but that's my personal choice.
  4. Clearpockets

Closed Fall Event Contest

1 - Custard Tart 2 - Chocolate Fudge Cake 3 - Apple and Blackberry Pie
  5. Clearpockets

huge "countdown" labels

Really disappointing when they ask for suggestions and then totally ignore them.
  6. Clearpockets

huge "countdown" labels

Hello, please can something be done about getting rid of the huge labels that occur every time we build certain things. They make it almost impossible to put more than a few at a time.
  7. Clearpockets

Closed September Fall Contest

18 Apples, 9 Caramel, 11 Pumpkins, 14 Cinnamon, 6 Chocolate
  8. Clearpockets

Asteroid Ice fiasco

Hi, is it possible to get the developers to look again at the method of obtaining Asteroid Ice. The present negotiate/battle is tedious beyond words. If it was just once a day it wouldn't be as bad but going through it all 2 and 3 or more times per day is enough to make me quit. It just isn't...
  9. Clearpockets

Campaign Map unpleasant discovery

Hello, I have recently moved up to Space Age Mars only to find out that absolutely nothing can be done there. Other than unlock 6 technologies and plant a load of pods, there is nothing to be done. I did wonder why and I now see that I have a further 60 something provinces of Oceanic Future map...
  10. Clearpockets

Update Update to 1.165

No need to put thousands, that's a bizarre comment. It would be useful,for instance, if you have 100 Fp's and want to put 40 on your research, then you have to click the 1 Fp button 40 times.
  11. Clearpockets

Update Update to 1.165

I really like that the taverns don't open when doing the "Pub Crawl", it makes it so much easier and quicker. With the GB Fp donation update - Not a bad thing but it should have been in the Research section where you can only donate 1Fp or all of them. It would have been more use there. In the...
  12. Clearpockets

Closed Week #74 2018-10-01

What do I need to write?
  13. Clearpockets

Closed Forge Ahoy!

A3 B6 C8 D5 E2 F1 G7 H4
  14. Clearpockets

Questions

Thank you for your help.