• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Cinnebar

1. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

where has the rival challenge gone to ? it was making this event a lot more fun than I'd been having.
  2. Guild membership status

thanks for your reply.. i was mainly checking something that seemed ott. had a quick look at the ideas guidelines and that also seems ott (but i can see why its felt needed) I will work with whats there
  3. Guild membership status

okay i guess this is of no interest to anyone ... please delete
  4. Guild membership status

cant see all that leadership status can do but surely you dont have to be a guild leader to open guild expedition levels o.0 GB commander status allows treasury use so why not same for GE ? Maybe I am missing something here but just doesn't look right to need to have guild leadership status to...
  5. Fixed: Admin only thread .. appears to everyone!

We worked around the new chat layout .. finding most of the changes useful thanks but have found a problem with one facility that doesn't seem to be working as it should... When making a thread for admins only to see and use... we get other guild members able to see the content. THIS IS NOT...
  6. Spoiler Fall Event Start Date on Live

Have to say ... recent event buildings are getting pretty big and last event, seems you need to spend to get to the last main building up. Pretty sad state of affairs imo
  7. New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

ok i found what i was missing ... thanks I guess i should have found time to read up on the new era
  8. New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

okay.. so the sum total of help/advice on my Q seems to be "you are missing something" pardon me for asking a general Q in here instead of talking about combat but perhaps someone in here might be kind enough to say what I am missing
  9. New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

okay so bite me as I didn't read up on this before going in. Looks like i need some mars ore to tech and yet I can no longer access my mars colony. Was the dev having a bad day when they coded this or am i missing something (other than spending game currency) also .. era goods building in my...
  10. Disparity of guild sizes on battleground

I have the same concerns over the big range of guild sizes in leagues but also the scoring seems wierd/unfair we just moved into silver league and have 3 provinces with some buildings but are ranked below a guild that has no provinces or buildings or VP per hour ... bug or what?
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

thanks .. found the log of who built buildings in the guild battleground logs on the left. well as a permanent feature .. how is the cost calced for guild buildings ? as some of them are ridiculously espensive imo
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

interesting new event ... a bit early for informed comment but would appreciate knowing that (or where) the record of guild treasury spent on buildings is coming
  13. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

there is a line in the facts bit on "if your guild is signed up" .. how does a guild "sign up" for GBG
  14. Fighting in VF era

thanks for the advice.. does seem to be working good to hear rogues are still useful
  15. Fighting in VF era

Looking for some advice here as something looks wrong to me ... I have a 253% boost on my attack at the moment and my unit scores are way over what i'm up against and yet in GE L1 I am unable to win any auto fights. I don't to a lot of fighting so auto fight is what i do. I am matching...