• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Cinco de Mayo

1. Whats with all the massive lag recently?

I've also been having this problem with the pc for some time now. Hangs-up or freezes most of the time when trying to open up anything. I have to do all the aiding and visits on a tablet which is unaffected. Thought it might be the pc.
  2. Historical Questline Genghis Khan

Why is a definitely non-mongolian face being used to represent Genghis Khan with the avatar?
  3. Historical Questline Historical Questline - Vincent Van Gogh

That video is appalling. Sounds like they're talking to children.
  4. Game Time

I recall game time being displayed somewhere around here, but I can no longer find it. Is it still here?
  5. Sabotage button grayed out

Isn't there a limit to the number of times you can check back?
  6. City Defence

Are there any troop combinations for the city defence that can be effective against the 7 rogue + 1 (misc) attack? Thx.
  7. Victory Tower

Will this tower be the final offering for the Easter event?
  8. GvG

When one's Guild is attacked by another, shouldn't the attacking Guild's name be able to be found by the 'Guild Search'? Ty.
  9. GB overview link?

Got it. Thanks!
  10. GB overview link?

There used to be a link here, but I can't find it now on this new set up.
  11. Market offers: Guilds and Neighbourhoods.

When a guild member creates an offer at the market without selecting the 'Guild Only' option, will this offer appear on the guild's market board as well as the neighbourhood's, or not? Thanks. CdM
  12. Update Update 1.57

It was working quite well for a couple of days, then ceased, and I've not had it back since. Is it still being worked upon?
  13. Transactions between 'Friends'.

The threads are very interesting. At least I now have a ball-park idea of what we can do... and can't. Many thanks. CdM
  14. Transactions between 'Friends'.

Is there a limit as to how many FP's a player may put into a friend's GB? Thank you. CdM