• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Recent content by Christoph do Alcaide

1. Christoph do Alcaide

Impossible event quest

No, it's ok, I'll plod along with this event and then wait for the next one. Thanks anyway
  2. Christoph do Alcaide

Impossible event quest

Yes, probably my fault, I'm on a continent above my position And, no, not my first event, yes, seen most of the quests before so, my own problem There will be another event in a month or so
  3. Christoph do Alcaide

Impossible event quest

Hi, thanks for the reply I have traded for other goods in 'future' that I can, hopefully swap for the 'future' goods that I need. We'll see Otherwise, no, I've used all my military boosts No rush
  4. Christoph do Alcaide

Impossible event quest

Well, it is for me My event quest No. 20, to get me the Event Hub addition, is to: Scout a province of Defeat this large army. Even with attack & defence boosts of 99%, plus another 30% from a Tavern Shop boost I have decimated most of my army so the defeat this large army is out As for the...
  5. Christoph do Alcaide

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

Thanks to all, I now have 211 love the 'recent activity' bit
  6. Christoph do Alcaide

Ok, thanks, not going to do anything, just wait and see what happens
  7. Christoph do Alcaide

Hi, thanks, did that but no update there. Did consider deleting and re-installing but worried about losing a lot if its not communicating with FoE, inno,
  8. Christoph do Alcaide

Hi peeps, Am I the only one NOT to be on 211 yet? Just wondering as it was supposed to happen on Monday
  9. Christoph do Alcaide

Spare rewards?

Wow, thank you always learning something new here
  10. Christoph do Alcaide

Spare rewards?

Hi peeps, I have, among others, a Mountain Reserve Selection Kit. I already have the mountain up to Bear mountain. And, it is very useful. So, why can I not auction the spare kit? There is no chance of obtaining upgrades for it if I used it so, what's the point in it being locked? Answers on a...
  11. Christoph do Alcaide

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Hi, ok, thought so but ... I've done that but, what a waste of moves! I did get Bear Mountain but I didn't reply like the gameplay! Prefer the soccer, at least you have the choice of player prizes! All the best, Chris
  12. Christoph do Alcaide

it's just that at the end of the last side game the prize for completing was the final level. just wondered if this would do the same. It didn't As it happens, I managed to get Bear Island a half hour before the game ended
  13. Christoph do Alcaide

Brass in the Tomorrow age?

Hi all, I'm in the age of tomorrow. I have just conquered a province that gave me Iron Ore to improve the production of Brass. Why? I'm not in the Middle Ages suggestions on a postcard please
  14. Christoph do Alcaide

So, tomorrow, when this ends, will we be given a free upgrade as a reward for playing?
  15. Christoph do Alcaide

Hi, how do you just 'end the level'? Surely you have to just play to the end?