• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Chilliwilli

1. Chilliwilli

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

The forgotten Temple normally takes 1 month of GE5 to complete, if you are a fighter its a very handy building to have, but its land we need
  2. Chilliwilli

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Completed it but nowhere to put the tower need more land. Lets have a competition that has a sector of land for a prize please.
  3. Chilliwilli

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

All I see happening now is lower diamond league guilds are banding together, My own guild have now had to do this, and we have combined with two other lower diamond league guilds to form one super guild. This offsets the huge costs and makes GBG more productive. So if it was Inno's idea to cut...
  4. Chilliwilli

This is designed as a social game no! so who finds it bless when their guild go's down because of the high payer players that can no longer help hem out?
  5. Chilliwilli

NO! it is not mindless clicking, It is so frustrating when you desperately need to help out your guild, and all you can do is watch as your attrition is burnt out because of max 80%
  6. Chilliwilli

How strong is your attack boost

These are my stats Un-boosted I am in HMA so no one plunders me.
  7. Chilliwilli

Kill in single blow - restricted

I think it has just got even harder to make one shot kills since GE5 was introduced.
  8. Chilliwilli

Event building storage

If you store an event building in HMA and then re open it in Industrial will it now be industrial?
  9. Chilliwilli

Closed Fall Event Contest

Custard Tart Chocolate fudge cake Blackberry and Apple pie
  10. Chilliwilli

New Bug: PvP Arena

Possible with well over a thousand attack there is no one left to fight you
  11. Chilliwilli

Event Summer Event 2021 Feedback

I like it, Its a nice easy little game that requires little or no brain power, I am working hard at work ATM and this event is nice and relaxing
  12. Chilliwilli

Archaeology 2021 Feedback

I'm in EMA and I have done it but not without the calendar, And to get the Calendar I had to do the daily quest(every day) to get the shards and that was the only way I could complete it.But I ended up with one extra upgrade so that can go to the dealer.But I did uncover everything I could and...
  13. Chilliwilli

Thank you Cursedveggie for your quick reply
  14. Chilliwilli

Hi every one, Just a quick Q I have collected a full gem with all shards today, can I keep adding to it or should I use it and keep the next full gem undercover of sand until the next day.