• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by chicca01

1. Halloween 2020 Feedback

is it normal that I still don't have the countdown on my screen for this event? Usually, before an event, I can see it on the top-left side, just under the happiness indicator
  2. Event Summer Event 2020

Just an information...how many questlines there are for this event? I only have Jane's one but apparently there should also be the Governor's one and i don't know where it is.
  3. Event Summer Event 2020

I am a new player and I need an information if possible...I am stoke at quest 19, how do I defeat a large army? I have already lost 3 times. The other option is to scout a province but I don't have any new province to scout at the moment. T.I.A.