• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by ChevyDiesel

1. ChevyDiesel

Rigged Game!

Manual battle is the only way to go against high A/D bonus units otherwise a total waste of troops. Shame rogues are useless in SAV era using auto. Maybe if life losers would whine more foe won't rig the game so much. I'm going trail riding I'm done with topic, total waste of time anyway.
  2. ChevyDiesel

Rigged Game!

Yeah I'm a whiner. Andy, you know the definition of a life loser, I guy who has nothing better to do than post 441 messages.
  3. ChevyDiesel

Rigged Game!

Typical newbie, when you can't give facts start calling names. It's not just PvP Arena that's rigged, wise up, it's a business they rig it so you will buy diamonds. They use algorithms to get their desired result.
  4. ChevyDiesel

Rigged Game!

Why? What's the point of making rogues useless? All it's going to do is frustrate players who will avoid participating. Without rogues I find taking manual control of battles will result in winning more battles. But taking control takes more time and I don't want to waste my life playing this...
  5. ChevyDiesel

Rigged Game!

Do you people know what the word rigged means? Manipulated or controlled and that's what FoE is doing making rouges totally useless.
  6. ChevyDiesel

Rigged Game!

In the PvP Arena, AI will shoot rogues first if you use a stealth unit, that's the only time. Anyone says the opposite is a newbie.
  7. ChevyDiesel

Rigged Game!

I just finished a battle in the PvP Arena and AI would not shoot the rogue at all. It avoided the rogue as if it has the virus.
  8. ChevyDiesel

Rigged Game!

Go ahead and place 1 SAV unit with 7 rogues and enter PvP Arena watch what happens. AI will take out your 1 SAV unit first then the rogues. They rigged it to take out the rogues last. Then come back and tell me it's not rigged. GE, GVG, Gbg, AI always shoots the rogues first not in PvP Arena.
  9. ChevyDiesel

Rigged Game!

What is the point of providing players with Rogue military units then rig the game so they get killed last? Rogues are totally useless on the Continent Map and you rigged it so they are almost totally useless in the PvP Arena. What is the point?
  10. ChevyDiesel

PvP Arena Feedback

Nothing wrong with foe selling diamonds however, I don't like the gimmicks they use to con players to buy them. How about drop the gimmicks and sell diamonds at a reasonable price. The price they currently charge is a total rip off. The gimmick of reducing the effectiveness of a high a/d bonus...
  11. ChevyDiesel

PvP Arena Feedback

Foe is under pressure to earn more money after all it is a business. PvP Arena is a good example, totally designed towards buying diamonds. Same reason they offer a/d bonus building in special events, sell more diamonds. Top players spent a fortune.
  12. ChevyDiesel

PvP Arena Feedback

Foe has rigged the game more in recent years case in point. Notice these days they provide more ways to increase attack bonus, but it's rigged. I don't know the actual numbers but for example for every 6% attack increase they make your opponent 1 maybe 2% stronger. Those numbers will not show in...
  13. ChevyDiesel

PvP Arena Feedback

Here's a thought...GET RID OF IT FOR EVER! PvP Arena is a stupid idea, it doesn't work so don't even try to fix it. Just fire the person who created the idea in the first place.
  14. ChevyDiesel

PvP Arena Feedback

Some players are shut in's this game is their entire life they spend, spend, spend, time & money. I know a player who spent almost $1,000. for diamonds. He advanced very fast.
  15. ChevyDiesel

PvP Arena Feedback

I've seen some bad ideas in the past from foe but PvP Arena tops them all. Where do I start? The new PvP Arena is nothing more than a competition on who will spend the most diamonds. Top players will dominate this Arena because many take this game way too serious making it their entire life...