• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Chanla

1. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

I have been playing this game for years and enjoy the guild and the events. But I'm afraid that either the ads go - or I will. It completely spoils the game experience, whether on mobile or PC. Sorry Inno, you have got this one REALLY WRONG.
  2. Event Fellowship Event Feedback Thread!

I agree, this event is very boring and mundane. No entertainment value at all. And what is with all the 'gain happiness' tasks?
  3. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

I'm with you here. It is sooooo boring that it defies the definition of being a game :-(. It's going in the dumpster for me too. Such a shame because the visual department have worked really hard to capture the light well and it looks beautiful. The game/tasks department need an urgent team...
  4. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

2 quests, only 5 apart, require you to build 2 residential buildings. Boring. Then you have to gain far too much population in the advanced levels. Tasks are boring and repetitive and the gain is not worth it. FoE really need to rethink events for advanced players if they want to keep them...
  5. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Rubbish! Too complicated. Boring. Quests 3 and 8 are exactly the same! Where is the creativity? Some of the quest values are outlandish for high level players. Didn't play last year and won't again this year.
  6. Update to 1.197 Feedback

I don't understand why it takes so long to turn off the stupid zoom. Everyone hates it. It actually makes me feel sick. So much so that I have to gather the production from each building one at a time - just to avoid it. Or sometimes I close my eyes on the last collection. Either way, my...