• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Callisto the White 1139

1. New Content Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Hmmm, I will need some help with my Maths then. I have 2,432 squares which equates to 152 expansions. How many do we start with? Medals = 33 (according to Wiki) Tech Tree to FE = 40 Campaign = 31 (I am on the OF map) Premium to FE = 26 Total = 130 (meaning we start with 22 expansions) Is this...
  2. New Content Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

May have missed the detail elsewhere but when will they be available/how do you get the SAJM diamond expansions? I'm at FE but am sure I have bought all the diamond expansions to SAV. Cheers
  3. Already Suggested: Production overview

As a handy guide to what your city is capable of could the following be displayed within the Town Hall or other place: Base FP generation Motivated FP generation Base goods generation by era Motivated goods generation by era Base guild goods generation by era Motivated guild goods generation by...