• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Byakuren

1. Event History Event 2024 Feedback Thread

I have enough self-respect to not take part in this event. The minigame is terrible (it hurts my eyes to look at it) and the rewards are weak. Besides I don't expect to get fully upgraded event building again anyway. The requirements seems to grow with every event and I can't get it anymore.
  2. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

you can use your real money to buy diamonds to buy quantum diamonds to spend them on a minigame.
  3. Events are too time-consuming

i gave up on this game a long time ago, pretty much because of the monetization issues. now i just play to reach further content, ignoring any paid content. today i got a pop-up telling me to buy some event building for diamonds and after converting the price to real money i came with the price...
  4. Collection pop ups

They won't remove it because otherwise people won't be tempted to spend money on autocollect option. I'm pretty sure it was added on purpose to make it more annoying.
  5. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

I think that this event was terrible. I hated the minigame (which seems to be the most popular for some reason) and I hated the addition of timed quests from rival, which were probably only doable for p2w players. I completed the daily quests and I used almost all free tickets and yet I was not...
  6. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

i just wanted to say that i hate it and i have no intention of participating. i gave up after reaching a quest that required me to donate 500 goods. it's a dumb amount i am not willing to throw away.
  7. i just want to express my disappointment

i am not a new player and yes, i do believe there is a need to lower the odds. this way a player is more likely to spend money on the game. if there is RNG in a game that can be monetized then it's definitely going to be abused by the developer, because you can't prove that it's fair or unfair...
  8. i just want to express my disappointment

i am not frustrated. i'm just disappointed in this game's predatory design.
  9. i just want to express my disappointment

i've been trying to get a set of blueprints and somehow i am unable to get the missing one. some might say that i'm just unlucky, but that would be wrong. i am 100% sure that this game has a way to lower the chance of getting the blueprint you are currently missing to make you spend real money...
  10. Event Fall Event 2022 Feedback

The event ended so fast I didn't get the chance to spend all my event currency.