• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by bwylde

1. bwylde

Is the Virgo considered artillery

Is the Virgo considered artillery and won't fire if first wave is all aircraft that can't be attacked by artillery?
  2. bwylde

Army Management Upgrade

Well I'm glad it has been suggested to Inno, and hopefully it will get implemented. Sorry my search for a previous similar proposals was inadequate, but look it gave several of you a chance polish your sarcasm.
  3. bwylde

Already Suggested: Add Quick Load Feature for Favorite Armies in Army Management

Proposal:Quick Load Feature for Favorite Armies in Army Management Reason:Instead of deleting 8 slots of troops and reloading different troops; being able to click on one of several favorite armies preloaded by the player would make certain parts of the game like Battlegrounds less monotonous.
  4. bwylde

Army Management Upgrade

I think it would get a lot of use in Guild Battlegrounds. Clearing 8 slots then filling them with a different troops gets tiring during GbG and could be eliminated with 1 click if you had a group of favorite armies to choose from.
  5. bwylde

Army Management Upgrade

I would like to see a way to store 4 or 5 favorite armies and then quickly load 1 of them in the army management window.
  6. bwylde

Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4