• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by PomPoms

1. PomPoms

Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I usually enjoy events and participate fully. This one? The first in 9 years that I might just skip. I don’t enjoy the card game at all. It is not fun, it is tedious and a bit confusing, I kind of get how to play it, but meh, what a bothersome hassle! Please, please, please do not bring this...
  2. PomPoms

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Good job INNO, you have sucked the fun right out of GE. I used to enjoy it, but getting fragments as rewards in all of the levels now is just making it another chore to do. Yes, the buildings are old and mostly worthless, but getting fragments of buildings that are old and mostly worthless is...
  3. PomPoms

Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I don’t mind the minigame itself…BUT…there is a definite lack of paws being spawned. When you know you need 3-4 paws per board to get the finished prize building, having only one show up at the start, and three more only drop at the top when you only have two moves left is very disheartening...
  4. PomPoms

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

From what I can see rewards for GE 1-4 now suck, have yet to play level 5 but doubt I will get very far there. And really what was the need to nerf the Diamonds? You have already changed top tier in Events to cash, so leave the diamonds to let us have a bit more fun in extras for events and...
  5. PomPoms

Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

I will add my disgust at the astronomical price increase of the diamond coach. Just why? I am also disappointed with the move to real money rather than in game currency (diamonds) for the higher tier Event prizes. Guess that won’t revert either.
  6. PomPoms

Closed Haiku Contest

Southern Hemisphere Our time springs forward We lost a whole hour of sleep Where did the hour go?
  7. PomPoms

2022 summer event feedback

It’s a shame the surprise boxes are ending with this Event. I enjoyed opening the extra goodies it contained along with the extra selection kit.
  8. PomPoms

Update Update to 1.233 Feedback

I can’t find a place to give you feedback for the Aid all buttons. Just wanted to say thank you so much! I love them! The ads are annoying on mobile so I tend to use all ad related features on my PC where I can activate them without the ads, but even if that changes, I will put up with the ads...
  9. PomPoms

New Content Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

I assumed he meant for Guild goods, not much point if they were personal as you say.
  10. PomPoms

New Content Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

The new GB is rather pointless. Yes, while Treasury goods are helpful to the Guild, goods of the players current Era are often not the ones in critical condition. And the other boost....seriously? Do you really see that as being something useful? This is a Jupiter Moon GB, it should probably...
  11. PomPoms

Update Update to 1.226 Feedback

It is indeed lovely that there is now more room for expansions, but you have put some of them in odd places. It is going to be quite difficult for example to use the ones up by the harbour without waiting to open all of them at once and shifting my whole city that direction. But that however...
  12. PomPoms

Update Update to 1.226 Feedback

I reported a mobile GBG bug back in October last year about every 3rd fight, you have to re-tap the sector you are working on as the window does not reappear automatically for the next attack like it should. I see you made other fixes in GBG but this other irritating bug is still happening. I...
  13. PomPoms

New Content Castle System Additional Levels Feedback

The expansions are nice, but yeah, a long time to get there when you don't buy diamonds. But despite that I may never reach the end, I am enjoying the Castle feature :) While you are there though, how about integrating the two chests into one click to collect both parts? There really is no point...
  14. PomPoms

Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

Oh man, I am halfway through. I don’t know if I can do this 5 more times. It is just SO painful. I hate tearing down EVERYTHING just to get enough diplomacy to open something, then rebuilding it all. Aztecs was bad, but this one, oh boy, this one is so bad that only profanity could describe it...
  15. PomPoms

Update 1.222 feedback

Nice! Some good things happening in this update. Thank you to the devs for listening to us!