• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by bumbleweed

1. bumbleweed

Update Update to 1.229 Feedback

25th of March !!!!! Wonder how it is known as a bug when it hasn't gone live yet
  2. bumbleweed

New Content Daily Challenges

Dcs are a waste of time mostly Prizes are rubbish compared to what you need to complete .They ok for smaller players trying to advance But to put effort in and waste time goods etc to get another 200 coins from dealer come on get thinking caps on guys
  3. bumbleweed

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

Its been killed Needs to change to 2 x 12hrs with protection lasting only 12 hrs .If has to be 3 resets then need flags to show countdown ie 1 for 8hrs left and 2 for 18 hrs at the very least .There is no point adding Das to any sectors and will soon be rogues used for sieging and das Specail...
  4. bumbleweed

Update Update to 1.129

The reward showing is set on a level 80 Arc is that right !!!!!! So a waste of time for me . Why not fix the things that are wrong instead of creating new problems
  5. bumbleweed

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Napoleon Bonaparte

Think its more down to annoying the old timers to get rid of them as the only diamonds most of us spend are the ones we won .I will participate but only half heartedly and see what freebies come of it
  6. bumbleweed

Level 4 GE rewards

Keep the prizes as they are even though most of them are not pertinent to higher age players .However why not bring in a voucher system for these prizes .Swap unwanted buildings for vouchers and then use vouchers for, better buildings, small expansions or FP pks and dont ask me if rate is ok...