• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by ..Bud..

1. ..Bud..

Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

Inno your robbing players 475 Dimes for the Ultimate Coach.. Beta I'm sure it was only 150 Dimes no wonder players are leaving the game in these hard times.... Shameful
  2. ..Bud..

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

You can probably see who are in a big farming guilds and who arn't heard it all the other day when guilds set alarms throughout the night just to farm point. Same as cheating Bots & macros don't exsist accourding to Inno. I bet they don't even check the forums. I can't believe the big players...
  3. ..Bud..

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

Why not put all the top fighting guilds in the same league, It's so unfair having 2 guilds with over 70 players and the rest 20/30 players. when the top 2 guilds just swap sectors every 4 hours and as always Inno don't really care because they spend diamonds. You really need to have a look at...