• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by BruteForceAttack

1. Update 1.214 Feedback

"yourself to blame" ????? Nice try blaming the victim. Shame on you.
  2. Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

When will this get on mobile?
  3. Stop changing the amount when contributing to GB's

I use it to fill my gb, after all contributions are done..just type in 99999... Makes power leveling gb way way faster :)
  4. Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

Any idea on when this change will show up on mobile?
  5. 'View mappings have failed to load' message

Which browser? hmmm how about different browser or also maybe in private/incognito mode?
  6. 'View mappings have failed to load' message

Don't hate the messenger.. On browser delete Cache/Cookies generally fixes this issue.
  7. Lock option in market trade

What will happen when the creator removes the lock...and at that same time ...i mean exact same time to the nano seconds a stranger picks up the trade...Back to square one??
  8. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Skip to 25 min mark
  9. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Yeah as if that has worked..lol plenty of fish out there for Inno :)
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Makes sense, they cant drop everything that they are doing e.g. like events and what not and start working on something, we players may not like it..but it is what it is :) E.g. Now y'all can even see when the next event starts...they cant derail those projects or e.g. next settlement or whatever..
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

It may not be that "hard" to find a guild close to your guild id and start working together :) Anyways I'm sure dev's are looking into how to fix it :). It maybe as simple as get the list of guilds with same LP and and then just apply a random sort on it. Doesn't sound that complicated and yes...
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Yep I saw the guy in FB live answering questions on GBG and the same guy was on the beta forum...
  13. What is in it for attackers of a defenseless city with no goods in the building?

Talk about giving bad advice...if they have an arc and have invested in 1.x threads....what will happen??
  14. What is in it for attackers of a defenseless city with no goods in the building?

The # of attacks they get under their name goes up by 1 :)
  15. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Does anyone have any ideas on how matchmaking is done when LP is equal (1000). Idk it seems to be random