• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Brown Trotsky

1. Brown Trotsky

GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

For months now, our guild has been matched up with most of the same guilds in GBG. These are smaller, weaker guilds that can neither compete with us nor work with us effectively. We have to sit around for hours for any of them to take a sector of ours just so we can have something to take back...
  2. Brown Trotsky

GBG IS BROKEN

Our guild's GBG experience has been ruined over the past few months. We have consistently been matched with dud guilds that don't belong anywhere near diamond league. These guilds can neither compete with us nor swap with us. This is absurd and not fun. We have to sit around for hours and hours...
  3. Brown Trotsky

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

EASY FIX: REDUCE THE NUMBER OF GBG MAPS RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME IN DIAMOND LEAGUE!
  4. Brown Trotsky

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I write in reference to en server 8 (Houndsmoor) but I assume the issue is widespread. My complaint is twofold, 1. Of all the guilds in diamond league on this server, there are only a handful that are deserving. There is a huge gap in GBG performance levels between the top 8 or 9 guilds and the...