• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Brigadoon the noblest

1. New Content Mobile Video Ads Feedback

Seriously are you wanting mobile players to stop playing? Could you not at least it possible to delete video ads incidents as they are distracting if you don’t choose to open them
  2. Update Update to 1.226 Feedback

I agree expansions need to be available in other ways than just diamonds as when you get to the end of SAV there is no research to give them to you and even when a new age opens there will probably only be a couple offered if it is the same as previous
  3. Update Update to 1.226 Feedback

But I was suggesting they come at each time you reach a new level of the castle not years from now (when you finally reach level 16)
  4. Update Update to 1.226 Feedback

It’s great having more space to build but unless you have heaps of diamonds to buy expansions it doesn’t help. I haven’t seen any expansions through the Castle system, I’m on level 8, there should be one each time you up a level. Having them rewarded in the Castle or making them part of GE and...
  5. Closed August Pirate Contest

Jolly Fishmonger