• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Bridgeman55

1. Bridgeman55

Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

The fairies are good, sharks earmarked for annihilation and trolls get the job done !
  2. Bridgeman55

Me, Myself, I ... in Pictures

2024 Anniversary Event (Griefental En7) ... accidental outcome ... 2nd gold :?
  3. Bridgeman55

on the rocky road to world peace :zzz:
  4. Bridgeman55

The shivering strings ... playing at a pole near you, north and south !!!
  5. Bridgeman55

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Yah, making an interesting game for so many is a real challenge ... chess is fine for two and naughts & crosses is fine for many others ... but bringing together millions is a truly epic endeavour. After collecting a few shards I started today's QI with 5 expansions + 10 butchers ... aiming at...
  6. Bridgeman55

Sometimes you have to put the joy into it ... before you get any joy out of it ! QI lacks the finesse and complexity of gvg ... but it's certainly a step-up from pvp ! My pvp endeavour :)
  7. Bridgeman55

7 Up or 7 Eleven ... what will it be :? . . .
  8. Bridgeman55

From Iraq to china ... the ancient silk-road !
  9. Bridgeman55

So true ... beats me how people want to play 2, 3 or 10 cities with no connection between them (unless they're diamond mines) although some ppl play across servers too. Amazing how ppl place so little value on their time, given the opportunity to play for free. Much better to earn cash with...
  10. Bridgeman55

I guess 2 guilds (same #) that complete all levels could have wildly differing scores ... depending on how many incursions were taken at x2 progress. Smaller guilds will certainly struggle to get the balance right (choice of goods/units at the start). I wonder what the maximum point-count is...
  11. Bridgeman55

Me, Myself, I ... in Pictures

2023 Fellowship Event (Griefental En7) ... 1st gold :)
  12. Bridgeman55

Wild weather indeed ... a change is as good as a holiday :?