• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Boudica Warrior Druidess

1. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

Obviously, you don't know the game and I will not explain it to you. If you have a guild ask them to teach you.
  2. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

I will say you "ignored"
  3. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

Your arguments are more than weak, and you know it. Is this a tongue-twister? Please, be serious! You know, if you play, that nobody is forced to do nothing. The 1,9 Groups have rules. The 1,9 Groups have rules. Your sayings don't allude to my 4th point, so it is out of context I do not...
  4. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

The concern of everyone before the fact that I destroy the GB attacked by Snipers, is comical. I am very surprised. Buildings are mine. I can construct and destroy them when I want.
  5. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

Why all the city? only the GB sniper attacks
  6. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

Nobody organise 1.9 group for their own buildings. Well, is a sniper interfere in my GB, I destroy it. It is easy
  7. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

"Little Miss Snowflake": Please, respect. You do not know who are talking to. You must read this thread, where you will find all the answers to your arguments and questions.
  8. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

I never said what you say I said. That's just the common image of a CDM. It's just an example.
  9. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

Your argument is more than weak: Nobody forces anyone to contribute to a GB. If someone does it is because it suits him. If you write down in a group 1.9, it's because you want, nobody forces you. If you write down in a group 1.9 and you do not have an ARC, you are not thinking well. If you...
  10. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

No concept contributed by a thief has value
  11. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

Yes!!!! I do not play to give an advantage to whoever harms me, so I will destroy the GB that the snipes interfere. I don't mind.
  12. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

He forces me to put more FP in my GB than those I should, with which he is stealing FP from me. The worst thing is that he knows that he harms you. It is not an innocent act, the sniper knows that he damage you.
  13. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

Don't worry for your comment. Justice is more important for me that a virtual building. It is a question of priorities. What is important for me may not be for you, and vice versa. I am playing this since 2012, I must have had more than 50 cities, all they with their GBs. For you a GB must be...
  14. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

Normally they are neighbors. They spy you and when your friends of 1,9 thread group contribute their FPs, they hit you the slap.
  15. Boudica Warrior Druidess

Sniper?

May be that I consider more important to punish dirty players than the levels of my GBs.