• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Recent content by breadgita

1. breadgita

Fall Event 2021 Feedback

Every other day a production of 8, 4, 1 hours, 15, 5 minutes. Some time ago FoE was an strategic game where you must use your mind, now we get tired of doing repetitive tasks every day.
  2. breadgita

GBG Buildings are not working

I have placed this building in one of my sectors in GBG and it has not worked once in the adjacent sector. It normally works, but not today 1.212.8c57519a2da (01.09.2021 11:51) breadgita (8601439) en4 en_US Linux Chrome/93.0.4577.63 1920x936 OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES...
  3. breadgita

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Where did you get that information?
  4. breadgita

@r21r, @TheGreatFinger, Have you really bought the number of diamonds you are telling in your messages? :o:o:o It's in-be-lie-va-ble!!! Well, everyone wins everything paying for it. The real skill is to get the prizes without paying for them. I play FoE since August 2012. 9 years playing with...
  5. breadgita

If you play in Beta, you know that after Wildlife Event we had the Summer one, which was normal. It is evident that WE has left all the players so dissatisfied that they are still complaining in Beta of what happened on live servers. Now, we must wait Summer Event and see what surprises brings...
  6. breadgita

I was lucky too. I've never received such a lot of coins in an incident.
  7. breadgita

@Thomas Covenent If you observe this thread you will see that my claim hasn't been directed to you. As you thought my message was directed to you, I tried to be polite and answered you. You have no attribution to request that anyone send you personals screenshots of the game. If someone sent...
  8. breadgita

Proof must be sent to Innogames if they want to see them, not to you. Several messages ago I told that I had already achieved the building. Have I complained about not being able to get the building? No, I complain about the boards without the paws they should bring according to the rules of...
  9. breadgita

I have the last 12 screenshot of the last board without paws. When you beggin a board you see that there are no paws, but you hope the situation change in the next movement, or the other. You never expect paws never will appear. I know that Innogames will not give me now what they denied me...
  10. breadgita

I've got 3 (three) boards without paws.
  11. breadgita

Your comment has nothing to do with my message. Read my message, please. On the other hand, that you have achieved the building, it doesn't mean that everyone is doing it. Boards must bring paws to allow people get the building.
  12. breadgita

@Lady Marlena From today at 0:00 I have received: a board without any paws in the 25 movements. a board with 3 paws during the 25 movements. It's not that I do not have the ability to capture the paws, just Innogames do not send them and take from me the opportunity to try to get them. I...
  13. breadgita

I've got the building yesterday. Now I'm free!
  14. breadgita

@Thomas Covenent Yesterday I got a board that haven't paws at the begining. I thought: "well, paws will came with some movements". No, nothing of nothing, only 2 or 3 chests. I have never been a person especially touched by fortune, so I didn't mind. :)