• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by bootnreboot

1. bootnreboot

Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

so i opened the Calendar Collection Reward Chest and i have Forge Plus to use for a few days.... how do you turn off the Collecting Incidents?? the recurring quest for Incidents has the requirement to collect 8 Incidence to complete the quest. the incidences will drop in 1 at a time through out...
  2. bootnreboot

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Right...im talking about the RQ's in SAJM , defeat the army, collect 500 goods, , so you defeat the army, do a ping pong trade 250 / 250 goods. you get the rewards for completing the quest as well as the battle points adding to your player points / city points. theres another ,.. defeat the...
  3. bootnreboot

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

need the battle RQ's added to SAT, many players have told me they will never age up to SAT, they use the 2000 daily RQ's to do the 2 battle RQ's to grow their city/player points with the battle points. Now SAT players can not. the 2000 RQ daily limit means nothing now in SAT. Add the battle...
  4. bootnreboot

Update 1.264 Feedback Thread

the only icon i care about in the Buff Bar is the one showing how many negotiations i have left to do from my Space Carrier with the Diplomatic Gifts and now its buried at the end of the row non-visible until you expand the Buff bar. give us the option to changed the order so we can choose...
  5. bootnreboot

Super Arc

that would be nice for sure to switch.... and i wish we could change the goods a GB produces, .. so i built the SAT Centaurus , it makes Military Boost and Goods from previous era.??? what??? why??? i was in SAJM for months and months, i have a total of over 400k SAJM goods and this GB is...
  6. bootnreboot

One Click Aid and Motivate

one click doesn't work at all for the aiding i have the motivate/polish recurring quest open, it says i have 78 friends ready for aid, i start the one-click running to start aiding all of friends, it starts showing the number aided in the quest, it shows, 5,... 8... 12...14...7..6...
  7. bootnreboot

Update Update to 1.227 Feedback

my feedback:....yet again another update and no additional guild levels are being added. we've been stopped at level 100 for over a year now, update after update has been issued and no additional guild levels even though your customers keep asking for them. your idea of good customer relations????
  8. bootnreboot

New Content Castle System Additional Levels Feedback

i'm thinking it will take me at least 3 maybe 4 years to get there to get the expansions since i dont use diamonds for the Castle and based on that after all I've done so far I'm still working on level 7...lol 8-)
  9. bootnreboot

Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

i think i might have looked at it once...maybe 8-) so how about taking action on something that players do want, add more guild levels. you add an Event Hub that nobody asked for but wont add more guild levels that IS being asked for, more guilds are topped out at 100 levels and apparently...
  10. bootnreboot

More guild levels needed

i would not think levels would be added " just because this was written" i woud think more levels would be added by FOE to encourged their customers to continue being customers and to add an incentive for guilds to continue to grow and participate in this game that they keep advertising begging...
  11. bootnreboot

More guild levels needed

to any mod....any news on this?? we have had several updates since this was written and still no additional Guild Levels added. or should guilds at 100 just stop playing GE and GBG? what is our current guild power? its blank where its shows us at level 100?????
  12. bootnreboot

how to change servers

at this page....click drop down arrow way in the upper right corner. and select the 4th one down... "us.forgeofempires.com" server option
  13. bootnreboot

Update 1.214 Feedback

why do you even ask for input by players????? in Beta the request was made over and over to move the "Heal All" button and it was totally ignored,...why??? do you even care for input or is this just a fake way of making your customers think you might care?? and another update and still no...
  14. bootnreboot

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

where are the additional levels for guilds at?? my guild as well as others have reached level 100 and our progress is sitting idle.
  15. bootnreboot

More guild levels needed

Yes! Please add more guild levels, our guild reached 100 in G world, are we still gaining points but cant see them? is GBG even worth any effort?? we reached 100 now it seems we are stalled while other guilds are continuing to grow. please add more guild levels!