• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Boorg

1. Boorg

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

Same here, 7 years of play and always received the Event newsletter! And I also received the same reply from support!
  2. Boorg

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

Extract from the Saint Patrick’s day Event 2023 announcement.
  3. Boorg

10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

I have searched the FoE Wiki for The Golden Orrery building details. The Wiki Special Building List is not listing The Golden Orrery. I managed to find it by doing a search but it seems that some details are missing as the The Golden Orrery pages do not state if it can be plundered, neither do...
  4. Boorg

Update Update to 1.228 Feedback

Thank you for explaining and cleaning what's going to be changed as the announcement led me to understand otherwise.
  5. Boorg

Update Update to 1.228 Feedback

How sad to see a good and great feature being removed instead of resolving the said issues. With this feature removed the player can no longer filter the Events options and neighbours, Guild and friends will only be listed as All Players. Please note that Events listing as All Players is the...
  6. Boorg

Update 1.223 Feedback

Announcement Feedback link does not work either .
  7. Boorg

Update to 1.200 - Feedback

As I already said removing the “Zoom” from the recently introduced “Production Dedicated Dialogue Feature” is a great step forward in the right direction. BUT how can this be called a Feature when it is imposed on the player/user! It is more of an imposed Change to the way productions can be...
  8. Boorg

Update to 1.200 - Feedback

That is great news, thank you. It would be greater news if this Production Feature Dedicated Dialogue had an Enable/Disable option. When will an Enable/Disable option be included?
  9. Boorg

Update to 1.197 Feedback

It does that as well! The same button can be used to zoom in and to zoom out. No need for a wish :D:D:D
  10. Boorg

Update to 1.197 Feedback

If you do same time productions I agree with you it is a good feature but it is not good for different time productions and / or if you want to select particular buildings. If you do Quests you will have problems! Agreed, that is what I have been saying. Let's make it optional please.
  11. Boorg

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Fingers crossed.
  12. Boorg

Update to 1.197 Feedback

I never said and will never say remove the Production Building Feature! :?:?:? What I am saying is make available an Enbale / Disable option in Settings to give the player the possibility to choose if he/she wants to use this feature. In Settings we already have a few Enable / Disable...
  13. Boorg

Update to 1.197 Feedback

We can’t know what the dev’s have in mind but I strongly believe that an Enable / Disable option should added to “Settings” then everybody can decide if they want to use it or not just the same as the options for the other features.
  14. Boorg

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Agreed. That's the only way I can select which production building I want. Do you see any other viable solution? That is why it should have a Enable / Disable option.