• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Boleslav2

1. New Idea: Checkbox '' Do not show again'' at recurring quests

Everytime we do some recurring quest, I have to do abort several other quests (up to 12 in SAT) to get the same I've done. First time they appeared after I finished all regular quests, I choosed quests I like. Why I have to abort the others every time I do one. That's annoying. Can we get check...
  2. New Idea: New GB suggestion

Suggestion for a new GB in next age: It gives times boost for all buildings.
  3. Cannot access message thread or manufacture goods

It seems the bug has been fixed.
  4. Cannot access message thread or manufacture goods

I founded it in Bronze age. I did unlock it. And still cannot use msgs. And can't do anything.
  5. Values of multi-level buildings

So it means, not.
  6. How to mine Mars Ore after moving to next era

You can gain all special goods from Space carrier. And advice for all players: do not advance in next era without 15k of current era special goods.
  7. Values of multi-level buildings

Doeas value of building (I mean ranking points) change if it's leveled on higher level?
  8. GbG limitations

GbG became the place for endlesly collecting points by swaping sectgors. This way, all high ranking players are ones which plays GbG the whole day. Everything else became unimportant. That can be solved by limitting attrition bonus to 50 or 72%. Or better, less. That will prevent endlesly...
  9. New age and new settlement

When will be (Will be at all) new age and new cultural settlement introduced?
  10. New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

It would be better if wounded units would be at the end. So healthy unitsare always at the beginning and don't change position. Or better, to can disable wounded units.
  11. City footprint

Are there any plans about spreading city footprint?
  12. GbG leagues

Is possible to compete in GbG against guilds from other worlds as we do in GE?
  13. Closed January Sports Contest

FK Crvena zvezda Belgrade
  14. New Bug: Flying Island bug

If there are more then one shrads in the setllment, as soon as you collect one of them, icon in upper right corner shows there are no more shrads. But if you look around and notice it, you can collect the reward anyway. It seems bug is only in indicator icon.
  15. Confirmed: Empty space in tavern

Some taverns are unavailable altough mark for empty place is on. that started several weeks ago. It seems that problem is with marking weather there is an empty space or not.