• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by BhaaluJi

1. Forwarded: Game resetting every time I try to collect Quantum pass reward @570

Please see attachment. Happening on PC
  2. Forwarded: Not collecting all from settlements

Until they fix this, use self aid from inventory before collecting
  3. Forwarded: Not collecting all from settlements

it's a bug. settlement main building is not receiving external aid. even blacksmith is motivated/polished, but not my yggdrasil
  4. New Bug: Settlement main building in city not receiving aid

Since last update, settlement main buildings in the city is not getting externally aided from friends/guildmates/hood. I am having to use self aid prior to every collection. Issue is not with lack of enough mates aiding me. Kindly fix this
  5. New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

better than greater runestone lvl5
  6. New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

Bonus buildings for rest of the settlements have not been boosted like the main bldg
  7. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Best event in a long time. Lot of goodies achievable even without dims or spending money. I think inno eased the boards allowing larger pops
  8. If you had to do it all again

I've restarted 3 times already (First MK and J, Second Fel and MK, Third in J, now in MK) and its easier every successive time. I like the challenge the game throws when city is new. Gets easy after about 6 months. My set pattern is to go for Zeus asap, then Arc, Traz and rest of attack trinity...
  9. Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

mechanics look like that of St. Patrick event
  10. Closed WTII Reboot Week #2 03/07/23

what's a sin bin like?
  11. New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

it keeps resetting to "all ages". fix this and its a good feature
  12. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

very cynical attempt indeed
  13. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

there used to be a time when diamond would be required for multiple grand prize bldgs. the greed has stooped so low now that a player needs to spend huge money just for one. combine this with the significant reduction in diamonds from GE and its very disheartening. established cities can ignore...
  14. GVG tactics that break the spirit of the rules

this is a long term issue in gvg and needs to be resolved. allowing anyone to block a landing zone by game design is just not right and is misused (in the name of tactic) by top guilds in most of worlds. those thinking they're stronger, smarter, faster (due to internet, hardware or whatever...
  15. New Bug: Statue of Honor/RTV Bug

unless an existing piece is moved, timer don't reset. if at all you want to move a set, do in reconstruction mode and put all pieces in exact same order, then timer don't reset