• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Bethra

1. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

We opened it eben though its ridiculously expensive to do so, scratched our heads in disbelief, a couple of players tried it out. Conclusion: Not worth the effort/cost for yet more fragments to fill up our inventories. Ge earlier levels now nerfed so much it's pretty much pointless. Won't be...
  2. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

Congratulations. I'm very happy for you and the others that you have got what you wanted. However this has not been my experience. I WILL get it, by the skin of my teeth on the last day most likely but it has been a nightmare of having to do every tablet quest every day umpteen times just to...
  3. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

Congrats: Only took you a few goes to turn what was originally a quite entertaining event into a long boring grind fest of endless productions. Grind does NOT equal good guys.
  4. Update to 1.186 - Feedback

Instead of doing something useful like allowing pinned messages at the top of threads, or making it so the actual message box could be moved on screen they have instead gone for less useful and more 'modern' in appearance for no benefit that I can see.
  5. Suggestion for Guild Battlegrounds

Did I do it wrong? My apologies if so
  6. Suggestion for Guild Battlegrounds

If the arena is in addition to BG its not going to solve the problem of players who have been here for years but are finding there is too much pressure taking away from other leisure activities and family time while they sit on a keyboard for 10 days out of every fortnight. I'm not pedantic...
  7. Suggestion for Guild Battlegrounds

Proposal: Make Guild battlegrounds 7 days not 10 Have 7 on 7 off Reason: Currently there's not enough down time. We've all seen good players in our own, and in other guilds, getting 'burn out'. 10 days out of every fortnight on BG (the last one running concurrently with an event), on top of...
  8. Soccer Cup 2019!

2019 Soccer Cup Worst format of any event I have encountered, which is a shame because the archaeology one before it was such fun. The Soccer one however was dreadful, the restart every 8 days meant that it was aimed squarely at getting people to spend diamonds - doesn't matter how good you are...
  9. New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

Totally agree with don2482's comment above. NEW is not necessarily better, especially if the new stuff causes issues for existing already laggy gameplay (and it will, every new addition to the game has made lag and freeze issues greater). Just fix the current issues Inno - especially on GvG...
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

Not overwhelmed by the concept in all honesty. I don't need MORE to do, I need what I do do to work correctly without lag and hiccups. More 'stuff' added will simply cause more lags and freezes Deep joy. Not!
  11. Forwarded: [50578] Game Broken?

Agreed. Seems to be running well this afternoon :)
  12. Forwarded: [50578] Game Broken?

well I sincerely hope it isn't anything as simple as that. Given that Inno in their wisdom have decided that more than a fortnight without yet another b***** event is the way to go we're all going to be constantly getting more and more irritated and frustrated and those who have serious problems...
  13. Forwarded: [50578] Game Broken?

Same issues. EVen doing polivating is a nightmare, having to refresh every two or three aids. Trying to move stuff around in city to put down a building needed for a quest took me over 20 mins due to the game not moving it, refresh, try again, refresh try again etc etc, finally it moved it then...
  14. Latest colour overlays on gb's and fighting

Impressions: For the GB's - What bright spark thought green on a dark green/grey was a good idea? I find them difficult to make out and now have to put my glasses and peer closely to read the numbers. For the troops - The yellow one that highlights troops when fighting just obscures and slows...
  15. Keep count of Friend Invites sent

Hopefully the developers give this idea some serious consideration. +1